PDA

View Full Version : How To Relic A Strat

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 30th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Secret process revealed ... now you to can have authentic results , standard disclaimers apply .... results may vary

Robert
January 30th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Good one. My first guitar I smashed on a big boulder outside my house. I didn't like that guitar.

tiefnig
January 30th, 2007, 01:40 PM
With the neck still on? that's kinda stupid, but a good method :D

Mark
January 30th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Good one. My first guitar I smashed on a big boulder outside my house. I didn't like that guitar.

Wow :eek: !!! From your videos I had you figured for a pretty mellow kinda guy Robert........note to self ......do not cause Robert to "dislike" me.....:D

Robert
January 30th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Haha, Mark, that was a great post! Haha, I'm still laughing!

SuperSwede
January 31st, 2007, 04:30 AM

It probably didnt like you either. You should treat your guitars like ladies, rub oil on them sometimes, nothing will satisfy your guitar more than a polish rub all over while listening to some classic jazz tracks.

Lev
January 31st, 2007, 05:02 AM
You should treat your guitars like ladies,

...yes, and have as many of them as possible....;)

grungeiceman
February 10th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I would never smash a guitar for one, becuase in my mind that is killing an oprotunity for some to learn, but there are the ladies you throw away... so im at a crossroads with the metaphore.

fendermojoman
February 12th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Secret process revealed ... now you to can have authentic results , standard disclaimers apply .... results may vary

I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! ! !:DR