PDA

View Full Version : Rocky 6 & Guitar Playing!!!

Jimi75
January 31st, 2007, 04:24 AM
I was thinking a lot about how it wil be when I am 60. Will I have changed my style of playing completely or will I have already stopped playing, etc.

The I saw an interview with Sylvester Stallone where he talked about his passion to do Rocky 6 and that he wanted to show that even elderly people have creative power and strength.

I know folks, there are a gazillion of old guitar players, but somehow this interview made me feel good because I felt connected!

This guy really never lost his believe in what he did, no matter what others said.

Looking forward to see the movie that starts on 08.02.07 in Germany.
:rolleyes:

duhvoodooman
January 31st, 2007, 06:07 AM
I was thinking a lot about how it wil be when I am 60.
Lemme get back to you on that in about 4 years.... :D

Rocky 6 has actually gotten some pretty good reviews. Which is surprising given how much 4 & 5 sucked out loud. :eek:

Tone2TheBone
January 31st, 2007, 09:47 AM
I have all the Rocky movies on DVD and I love them! I saw the first one when it came out long time ago with one of my uncles. I remember the ticket girl telling my uncle that the R rating "should be ok for your son" (dies laughing)...we got a kick out of that. Your son. hahahahaha Heck I don't even know if the first Rocky WAS R rated! I have to look....

Oh I haven't seen the new one yet. Want to.

I'm 43 so I expect to be playin' till I'm a freakin' old man I hope!