PDA

View Full Version : J. Hendrix Elixir :-)

Jimi75
February 1st, 2007, 03:01 AM
My friend Brent from Seattle has sent me one of these. It arrived yesterday.
Had a shot and played the complete Electric Ladyland recording fluently *lol*

Nooooooo, I was just kidding.

Take a look at this, I find it looks great and it will be an eyecatcher in my house.

http://www.houseofhendrix.com/vodka.php

doomhauer
February 1st, 2007, 07:48 AM
I'm looking forward to hearing how it tastes! :)

Spudman
February 1st, 2007, 08:22 AM
I dunno. IF it makes you choke on your own vomit and die in your sleep then I'm probably going to pass in it.
However, it might become collectible.

Tone2TheBone
February 1st, 2007, 09:23 AM
...I'll drink to that.

duhvoodooman
February 1st, 2007, 09:31 AM
Now, don't get me wrong, 'cuz I have nothing at all against responsible alcohol consumption, but the thought of using the Hendrix name to hawk a brand of booze repulses me. Jimi's probably spinning in his grave.

"Inspired by the same sense of innovation and artistry, Hendrix Electric Vodka is an ultra-premium spirit offering the smooth flavor and purity of true vodka."Oh, please! Give me a freakin' break.... :mad:

Jimi75
February 1st, 2007, 09:49 AM
Now, don't get me wrong, 'cuz I have nothing at all against responsible alcohol consumption, but the thought of using the Hendrix name to hawk a brand of booze repulses me. Jimi's probably spinning in his grave.

"Inspired by the same sense of innovation and artistry, Hendrix Electric Vodka is an ultra-premium spirit offering the smooth flavor and purity of true vodka."Oh, please! Give me a freakin' break.... :mad:

Hey Duh, his "nice" family agreed on the production of the Hendriy Vodka and his lovely sister Janie fills her pocket with even more money while poor brother Leon plays the small clubs to earn some pennies!

You are right my friend the slogan is unbearable, but anyway the bottle looks great.

Don't think that I am ever gonna drink it, because I usually do not drink alcohol and if so, I chose way softer drinks than VODKA!

SuperSwede
February 1st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Why do the have to exploit everything these days? I dont mind Vodka, but its not the first thing I think about when someone says Hendrix.

Jimi, Vodka is smooth :)

Mark
February 1st, 2007, 01:05 PM
As I recall Jimi actually favored some good Panamainian or colombian, and yes I share your disgust for the sales slime of this world parading as people.

warren0728
February 1st, 2007, 01:12 PM
is nothing sacred anymore....i bet if jimi were alive he would have never agreed to this....

ww

SuperSwede
February 1st, 2007, 01:15 PM
It all started with those damn Mozart Kugels!!
http://www.dw-world.de/image/0,,1702412_4,00.jpg

Then came the dreaded Beatles Candy!
http://www.rarebeatles.com/photopg2/candyx.jpg

Spudman
February 1st, 2007, 06:00 PM
It all started with those damn Mozart Kugels!!

Then came the dreaded Beatles Candy!

Then we should find and hang those damn 18th century capitalistic exploiters by their waist wigs.:eek:

duhvoodooman
February 1st, 2007, 06:06 PM
As I recall Jimi actually favored some good Panamainian or colombian....
Gee, I didn't realize they made vodka in those countries! :eek: ;) :D