PDA

View Full Version : The new band name is...........

Plank_Spanker
February 2nd, 2007, 07:39 AM
"Radio Logic".

We went back to our first choice after much gyration. :D

We have a gig booked for March 4th - one set at a 4 band benefit. It's a good way to get out feet wet (particularly our singer) without jumping into the deep end right off the bat.

We're ironing out tunes at a fast and furious rate. At times, it feels like I'm drinking from a fire hose, but I'm having a blast. Everything is fresh and fun again!

Our website is in work and should hopefully be up soon. I'm in the process of reassembling my PA and that should be up and running soon.

It's all coming together nicely.

oldguy
February 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Congrats! Glad it's all coming together for you. "Fresh and fun" is a great feeling, isn't it? :D

Plank_Spanker
February 2nd, 2007, 07:53 AM
Congrats! Glad it's all coming together for you. "Fresh and fun" is a great feeling, isn't it? :D

Yes it is. :D

One of our "mission statements" is to keep things fresh with an ever evolving set list. The last band I was in played the same tunes for 5 years - we might have added 10 tunes to the set list in that time. It got old............

tot_Ou_tard
February 2nd, 2007, 08:23 AM
Coool. Have fun!

"Radio Logic".
We have a gig booked for March 4th - one set at a 4 band benefit. It's a good way to get out feet wet (particularly our singer) without jumping into the deep end right off the bat.

Ummm, Plank. It's not traditionally thought to be a good idea to play electric instruments while soaking your feet.

Plank_Spanker
February 2nd, 2007, 08:35 AM
Coool. Have fun!

Ummm, Plank. It's not traditionally thought to be a good idea to play electric instruments while soaking your feet.

But I have a wireless! :D

Spudman
February 2nd, 2007, 01:19 PM
But I have a wireless! :D

Then be sure to watch out for sharks. You'll know when you meet one. They say they work for a record company.

Plank_Spanker
February 2nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Then be sure to watch out for sharks. You'll know when you meet one. They say they work for a record company.

No worries there. We're just looking for weekend warrior bar gigs. :D