PDA

View Full Version : The Safety of Warren and His Family

Tim
February 2nd, 2007, 07:45 AM
Warren – I am concerned how you and your family survived the storm this morning. I hope all is well. From the news on TV there seems to be a lot of damage. The storm must have been very strong to destroy all those homes and businesses. Let us know how you are.

warren0728
February 2nd, 2007, 08:19 AM
Tim!! great to see you back at thefret!!

we are fine....bad storm for sure but the areas hardest hit were a little north of here. I do have some friends and clients in some of the hard hit areas and i hope they are ok....

thanks for the concern....

ww

tot_Ou_tard
February 2nd, 2007, 08:21 AM
Alright! Tim is back & Warren is fine.

This is gonna be a good day.

Robert
February 2nd, 2007, 08:30 AM
Good to hear all is good!

Tim, we missed you.

sunvalleylaw
February 2nd, 2007, 08:41 AM
Good to hear you are fine this morning! Hope your power/gas was on so you could make pancakes!?

Plank_Spanker
February 2nd, 2007, 10:00 AM
The weather on the east coast has been slightly nuts the past few weeks. :(

Tone2TheBone
February 2nd, 2007, 10:28 AM
Tim where have you been!

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=2317

I heard about the storm this morning on the Today Show. Glad you're ok Warren.

sunvalleylaw
February 2nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
P.S. Tim!!! Welcome back!!!

SuperSwede
February 2nd, 2007, 02:46 PM
I´m glad that you and your family are ok Warren!!

And Tim.....welcome back!!!!!

Myles
February 2nd, 2007, 03:24 PM
The Not Quiet One returns ;) and Warren lives to Pancake another day. Someone should write a song...

warren0728
February 2nd, 2007, 03:31 PM
Warren lives to Pancake another day.
LMAO.... :D :eek: ;) :D

ww

duhvoodooman
February 2nd, 2007, 03:58 PM
The Not Quiet One returns ;) and Warren lives to Pancake another day. Someone should write a song...
Hey, let's not create a flap, Jack! ;) :D

Tim
February 2nd, 2007, 06:30 PM
Hi Guys – I must of missed the thread were everybody was asking where I was. I have been monitoring the forum, but just did not post anything. I thought maybe you all where getting tired of all my questions. LOL.

Actually I have been very busy with many much-needed things that have kept me very busy. I hardly had the time to stop and read some of the postings you all have been doing.

My job had had me on the road and squeezing all they can get out of me before I retire. I spent much agonizing days trying to figure out how to fill out the 10 documents retirement requires. Last date on the pay role is March 31, 2007. The package was mailed in on Wednesday. I have also been doing a lot of minor repairs and fix me-ups to make the house more eye pleasing for potential buyers.

I received a PM from both Super Swede and VooDoo Man. They both meant a lot. It goes to show that Fretters care a bout other Fretters.

As far as Robert stating I must be playing a lot of geetar, I do pick it up about 2 or 3 times a week to play a long with some CDs. Still having trouble figuring out the Looper thing.

I will be back on the road next week so I hope to check in during the evenings at the hotel. I will be in Orlando attending a class, but probably will not be able to hook up with Warren. My days will be from 8:00 AM to about 6:00 PM with homework to complete at night. Hopefully the instructor will let us out early Friday and then maybe Warren I can meet somewhere.

So guys, keep frettin' (in a good way of course) and I hope to be back to normal soon.

P.S. Warren - I have one of those smokers. I use it about two times a month to cook baby back ribs. Got my own spicy BBQ sauce. You can not beat the price of the smokers. Mine was $29.00 about two years ago. My first cost $19.00 ten years ago. Smoking is fun! Food that is!!!!

warren0728
February 2nd, 2007, 06:44 PM
glad you are back tim....i would love to get together if we can....pm me the details!

the only smoker i have is my amp....thinking about getting a smoker for food too! :D

ww

Robert
February 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Hey warren, you can get a very "Classic" flavor outta the meat if you smoke it in your amp! :D

Anyone want a couple EL84 ribs? :DR

duhvoodooman
February 2nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
Try some hot dogs. They're not called "tube steaks" for nothin'! :D

warren0728
February 2nd, 2007, 07:37 PM
Hey warren, you can get a very "Classic" flavor outta the meat if you smoke it in your amp! :D

Try some hot dogs. They're not called "tube steaks" for nothin'! :D
is this what they mean by getting flamed!! :D

ww

tot_Ou_tard
February 2nd, 2007, 08:52 PM
They're not called "tube steaks" for nothin'! :D
Tube steaks on a grill? :eek: YOUCH! :eek: Nosiree Bob. :D

SuperSwede
February 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM

Fantastic idea Robert..
Warren, get some nice italian sausages and let them hang in the amp for about a month (you can also try with a nice ham). I guess that you can leave the volume at 8-9 to get the perfect smoke/lubricant mix. Good luck, and dont forget to send me one :)

warren0728
February 3rd, 2007, 09:59 AM
what a bunch of funny guys we have here :D :p :D

keep 'em coming....i've got a nasty cold and it is raining outside :( ...so i'm just laying on the couch...surfing the web....and watching music videos....currently "Lightning in a Bottle" a great blues dvd...highly recommend it!

ww

Tim
February 3rd, 2007, 10:24 AM
It is good too see you all have not lost your humor.

Here is the link to the Brinkman Smokers. Boy have they gone up in cost. I believe I saw them cheaper at Wally world and Home D.

I still say they are worth every penny.
http://www.brinkmann.net/Shop/Detail.aspx?category=Outdoor+Cooking&subcategory=Charcoal+Smokers+%26+Grills&sku=810-5301-C&series=OUT-1001-B&seriesname=Smoke'N%20Grill%20Charcoal&id=288