PDA

View Full Version : Sanatoga guitars

Spudman
January 2nd, 2006, 02:44 PM
Has anyone had any experience with the Sanatoga line? They sell for about what Rondo Music SX's do and look similar. However, there are no postings on Harmony Central and I've been watching for months. I know they are selling them (mostly on Ebay) but no one is reviewing them.

SuperSwede
January 2nd, 2006, 03:26 PM
I havent seen them before but they sure look nice, I tried searching with google and found this guitar, looks real sweet :

http://www.millerspecialties.com/sanatoga_guitars/sanatoga_guitars_san_400/san_400.htm

Robert
May 12th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Never heard of Sanatoga guitars. There are so many different brands out there today! I remember one of my first guitars was a Stagg. I guess quality has come a long way since, eh?

Katastrophe
May 13th, 2006, 04:29 AM
I've seen these on ebay before, but don't have any experience with them. They look very similar to the RavenWest guitars, though...

SuperSwede
May 13th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Never heard of Sanatoga guitars. There are so many different brands out there today! I remember one of my first guitars was a Stagg. I guess quality has come a long way since, eh?

It sure has, I remember that I friend had a guitar that was named "Lets Paul"... horrible guitar. These days you can buy real quality stuff for a very low price.