PDA

View Full Version : welcome grungeiceman!

tot_Ou_tard
February 5th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Since Sun already suggested you introduce yourself I'm a little late on the preemptive welcome.

On the other hand the construction of your name is eerily similar to fendermojoman so maybe that counts.

Are you guyz twins? :D

sunvalleylaw
February 5th, 2007, 10:10 PM
I'll submit a welcome here as well. Love to hear more about you. Tell us about the handle. I originally hail from Tacoma and lived the grunge era. Curious about your name.:DR

M29
February 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Welcome grungeiceman!

M29

grungeiceman
February 6th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Hi, wow never had a better welcome from any site ever.
I dont know the fendermojoman guy, My name comes from my roots in music and where I started. Im an huge grunge fan, im 17, I have been playing guitar for afew years now. The iceman part of my name comes from the first serious guitar I had and that was a ibanez Iceman i bought off a friend for 100 bucks.
The things I play are, Jimi, Stevie, Soundgarden, Know about every Nirvana song possible, play a little of everything latly, I dont want to be only able to play one kind of style trying to be more rounded. umm dont know muck else to put. Thank you every one for the warm welcome

SuperSwede
February 6th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the fret.net Grungeiceman!

You bought a Iceman for 100 usd???

grungeiceman
February 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah Its wasnt the higher end iceman then had three types from what i know, the 300 200 100, I got the 200, great guitar though.

warren0728
February 6th, 2007, 03:11 PM
welcome grungeiceman....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

SuperSwede
February 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
All of them are definately quality guitars.. most (if not all) Ibanez are well made. Brother Stanley doesnt seem to play Icemans anymore?? I saw him in a ad for a different guitar a while ago.

Tone2TheBone
February 6th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the party dude.

Robert
February 6th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Welcome frozen water grunge guy!

doomhauer
February 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Welcome Cheif. seems this forum is indeed party central :D

grungeiceman
February 6th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah Paul Stanley has been getting custom guitars from of all people Washburn, I only know this becuase of a guitarworld I read, not a huge fan.

Spudman
February 6th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Welcome frozen water grunge guy!

Now that is funny. LOL

Welcome Mr. Grungeice

duhvoodooman
February 7th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Welcome to TheFret. Anybody who likes SRV is a soul brother to me! :DR

oldguy
February 11th, 2007, 08:53 PM
A belated welcome, grungeiceman!:)

fendermojoman
February 12th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Since Sun already suggested you introduce yourself I'm a little late on the preemptive welcome.

On the other hand the construction of your name is eerily similar to fendermojoman so maybe that counts.

Are you guyz twins? :D

Naww! I'm older!
I could have used "LP_Pogo_Guy" But I like the Strat Better!!!!! :cool:
Besides I've used this one both in CA and here in Nashville. :D