PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the rings symphony!I got tickets!!!

Jimi75
February 6th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Yes, I am totally happy! Can't believe that I got tickets for my wife and me in the fourth row of a huge arena.

Howard Shore himself will direct a complete orchestra through 6 full acts of the Lord Of The Rings Symphony (Movie Score Music).

I am really excited as this is going to be our first "classical" concert and I really love the themes of this movie.

Still don't know if I have to wear a smoking or so ;-)

tot_Ou_tard
February 6th, 2007, 07:31 AM
If it were in The States there'd probably be folx dressed up as hobbits n' elves n' dwarves n' orcs n' wizards.

All in smoking jackets. :D

Jimi75
February 6th, 2007, 07:41 AM
If it were in The States there'd probably be folx dressed up as hobbits n' elves n' dwarves n' orcs n' wizards.

All in smoking jackets. :D

Aren't they dressed up like that all the time in The States? :rolleyes:

tot_Ou_tard
February 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Aren't they dressed up like that all the time in The States? :rolleyes:

All except for the smoking jackets. That's for special occaisions. Usually it's hobbits in speedos & bikinis.

Jimi75
February 6th, 2007, 09:05 AM
All except for the smoking jackets. That's for special occaisions. Usually it's hobbits in speedos & bikinis.

Hahahaha, I am laughing tears! I am trying to imagine this and I can cearly see it......hahahaha

:D

Thanks for making me laugh that way!

tot_Ou_tard
February 6th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Hahahaha, I am laughing tears! I am trying to imagine this and I can cearly see it......hahahaha

:D

Thanks for making me laugh that way!

*You* may think it's funny, but just try having a nice meal with some hobbit in a speedo as your waiter. :eek:

It puts me right off my burger n' fries. :D

Jimi75
February 6th, 2007, 09:40 AM
*You* may think it's funny, but just try having a nice meal with some hobbit in a speedo as your waiter. :eek:

It puts me right off my burger n' fries. :D

OMG!!!!!

My colleague screams at me:
"Breath Jimi, breath, stop laughing"

sunvalleylaw
February 6th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Way too funny guys!! Jimi75, enjoy the concert. It should be beautiful!