PDA

View Full Version : I AM GOING TO A BLS concert

grungeiceman
February 7th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I heard that Black label society was coming to our state and my and a couple of buddies are taking a trip to see them. I finally get to see Mr. Zakk Wylde for myself well, i just wanted to post becuase im excited.

marnold
February 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Cool! Make sure to give a full report.

Myles
February 7th, 2007, 04:38 PM
How far is the trip?

grungeiceman
February 7th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well about roughly 5 hours, so if the concert inst great il still have an good roadtrip.

Myles
February 8th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Don't worry I'm sure it'll be fantastic, but definitely the 5 hour road trip is sure to have a couple great stories to go with it. (Note: it should be clear to everyone that beans are not allowed to be consumed at least 48 hours before leaving :P)

grungeiceman
February 17th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Well on the zakk wylde web site the North dakota date has seemed to have been deleted.............. Although im not 100% sure but we think that means its cancled... depressing, But Eric clapton is playing around the same time but tickets are far more expensive and we can afford it....

Danzego
February 18th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Well on the zakk wylde web site the North dakota date has seemed to have been deleted.............. Although im not 100% sure but we think that means its cancled... depressing, But Eric clapton is playing around the same time but tickets are far more expensive and we can afford it....

Looking at the dates of the "tour", it pretty much seems to be mostly East Coast based, so I doubt North Dakota is in their plans. Sorry to see that happen to ya and I know the feeling- in the four years since I moved to Oregon, I've only seen BLS once, two years ago (he did come back in December, but I was knee deep in college finals and I just couldn't get enough stuff out of the way to make the show :( ).

That's a huge contrast to the at least two times a year I would see him when I lived in Chicago (I even got to meet Zakk and had him sign my ticket stub and Stronger Than Death CD booklet at a show he played at the House of Blues, the first time I saw him with BLS). *sighs* Oregon sucks for concerts, that's for sure. Anyway, not to throw salt in the wound, but you're missing an awesome show. :(