PDA

View Full Version : I got my fender today.

grungeiceman
February 10th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Well about a week ago I had purchased a MIM strat off ebay. I won with 280 and it came with a fender hardshell case. Well, the painfull week is over and m,y friends dont have to hear" I wonder if my gutiar is in today" "are fedex trucks heated?" Well, of couse fedex trucks are heated I was just excited and paranoid about the guitar coming. Well it plays amazingly, nothing wrong with it, man theres nothign better. I got the sunburst to get the srv vibe. And now I cant get better tone while playing SRV and Jimi man this is awsome.

M29
February 10th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Congrats grungeiceman! Good to hear she arrived safely. I know what you mean, I am a nerveous wreck until that package arrives and the first thing I look at is the condition of the box setting on the porch. Oooh ooh GAS I feel it oh yeah:eek:

M29

tot_Ou_tard
February 10th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Alright grungesicle! Have pics?

warren0728
February 10th, 2007, 07:39 AM
congrats grunge....we need some pics!! :DR

ww

sunvalleylaw
February 10th, 2007, 08:20 AM
congrats grunge....we need some pics!! :DR

ww

Heck yeah! That is great! :DR

Spudman
February 10th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Lucky you. It sounds like a nice score.
Whenever I hear the FedEx truck I'm like a dog at feeding time...drooling and wagging my tail.

Hogfullofblues
February 10th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Sweet! Glad the deal went down right and your new axe kicks. What could be better?

Spudman
February 10th, 2007, 08:31 PM
It's not really a full fledged Fender but a Squier satin finish HH. Still...it sounds real good. I'll post some sounds as soon as I have it dialed in.

sunvalleylaw
February 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Hey, another great score! Have fun you guys with the new strats!

kerc
February 10th, 2007, 10:34 PM
We need more new Strat pics and clips.:D

bluesbreaker
February 11th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Congrats, grungeice! How about letting us take a peek at that bad boy? Or even better, a listen. Appease a poor family guy with no money to blow yet!