PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MArnold

Spudman
February 10th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Happy Birthday Marnold!
Just think....in another year you might as well be dead.:eek: :D Just kidding.

May you live as long as you want to-and want to as long as you live.:)

warren0728
February 10th, 2007, 03:08 PM
happy birthday marnold....have some pancakes....

ww

ted s
February 10th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Happy Dirthbay Marnold.. hope you have a great day.

duhvoodooman
February 10th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Dude! You say your old at 39???? Well, THANKS A LOT from all of us ancients!! :mad: ;)

Have a great birthday, you mere youth! :DR

Robert
February 10th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Have a good one Marnold!

marnold
February 10th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks one and all. Unfortunately, I still have to work today and tomorrow, but that's the way it goes. Thankfully I can sneak in some Fret.Net posts :)

Spudman
February 10th, 2007, 04:57 PM
By the way...judging by your avatar photo...you look pretty good for 39. Almost like a rock star, and no chest sag.:D

Hogfullofblues
February 10th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Not cool you have to work on your birthday, and Sunday. Really wishing you a ...

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif

Tim
February 10th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I have missed a few Fretter's birthdays, but I do not want to miss this one.

Happy Birthday Marnold!!!

Hmmm 39. Now just how long ago was that for me???

M29
February 10th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Happy Birthday Marnold!

M29

sunvalleylaw
February 10th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Have an excellent day, and take some time for yourself when you have the next opportunity!

Tone2TheBone
February 11th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Happy Birfday my friend! :)

oldguy
February 11th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I just got back late last night, but a belated...

HAPPY BIRHDAY! and wishing you many more.:D

Mark
February 11th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Belated day of birthing to you there older buddy!!!!

SuperSwede
February 11th, 2007, 12:10 PM
H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

M A R N O L D

M29
February 11th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Happy Birthday Marnold!

M29

marnold
February 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM
In the interest of full disclosure--as many have already assumed--the M is my first initial, for Matt. Arnold is, well, my last name. Yes, I have two first names. Yes, my mother jokingly considered naming me "Benedict." No, I'm not related to Tom or Schwartzenegger for that matter.

Why do I feel the need to mention? Well, I use marnold as my user name on most forums (except gaming ones--there I'm A.T. Hun) so I can be ID'd across forums. For whatever reason, it still seems odd to be addressed as marnold. This way at least you know I do have a bona fide name :)

In case anyone wonders why I had to work, it comes with the territory. I am a clergyman by trade. Lutheran to be precise. WELS to be even more precise. It always floors people that someone who is so religiously and politically conservative loves heavy metal and brews his own beer . . . to say nothing of having George Lynch as an avatar :)

Spudman
February 11th, 2007, 01:37 PM
You forgot to mention that you are funny too. Happy day after birthday. I hope you got some of your favorite cake.

Justaguyin_nc
February 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
you mean thats not marnold in the picture...duh!!!... lol... Happy B day..

warren0728
February 12th, 2007, 02:47 AM
It always floors people that someone who is so religiously and politically conservative loves heavy metal and brews his own beer . . . to say nothing of having George Lynch as an avatar :)
hey matt....one of my best friends is a minister and one reason we get along so well is that he doesn't have to be "pastorly" around me! He can just be a regular guy....something he doesn't get to "be" very often....

ww

SuperSwede
February 12th, 2007, 03:35 AM
In case anyone wonders why I had to work, it comes with the territory. I am a clergyman by trade. Lutheran to be precise. WELS to be even more precise. It always floors people that someone who is so religiously and politically conservative loves heavy metal and brews his own beer . . . to say nothing of having George Lynch as an avatar :)

There was a couple of good christian HM bands in Sweden in the late 80´s /early 90´s. I dont see a reason why christian people cannot play HM. Not all metal bands eat live chickens on stage.