PDA

View Full Version : Fret2Fret guitar system

Spudman
February 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Here is the most comprehensive explanation of the Fret2Fret guitar learning system that I could find.
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Fret2fret

Robert
February 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I knew all that already, except for the fact that it causes cancer in pregnant women. Who would've known? Just goes to show, you can never be too sure what's good for you and what's not!

Spudman
February 11th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I knew all that already, except for the fact that it causes cancer in pregnant women. Who would've known? Just goes to show, you can never be too sure what's good for you and what's not!

It's like the "too much candy" thing, huh. Tastes great, makes you feel good, gives you energy, but rots your teeth.

warren0728
February 12th, 2007, 03:08 AM
man that is some good stuff....i am sure the this top secret info is gonna really improve my playing...

"The big secret of the fret2fret system, and because it is a secret, it will be printed here in a secret contract, is that it teaches the circle of fourty-sevenths, with the top secret sequence "Hoogy, boogy, woogy, scoogy, boopity-dippity-do!", with a simple basic mnemonic so people can easily learn the sequence by random association as opposed to concrete metaphysical mysticism from the the seventh layer of Xion."

thanks for the link....

ww