PDA

View Full Version : O-M-G! This guy is on de crack

Big_Rob
February 12th, 2007, 11:16 AM
1,175.00 for a Squire Strat with Anna Nicoles picture pasted all over it?

HUMBUG!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anna-Nicole-Smith-Tribute-Guitar_W0QQitemZ190082008160QQihZ009QQcategoryZ146 7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

duhvoodooman
February 12th, 2007, 11:37 AM
IMO, it takes a particularly loathesome individual to seek profit from someone's death. What a creep! :mad:

Big_Rob
February 12th, 2007, 12:44 PM
IMO, it takes a particularly loathesome individual to seek profit from someone's death. What a creep! :mad:

Yup, It does my heart good that he didnt sell it.

warren0728
February 12th, 2007, 02:16 PM
wow...for such a great deal it's hard to believe no one bid on it!! :D ;) ;) :D

ww

DaveO
February 12th, 2007, 02:23 PM
He couldn't sell it for 1175 so he relisted it for 1975.

Spudman
February 12th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Cool thing is that he still has to pay listing fees. Uncool thing is the guitar is an Affinity, not even a standard. What a schmuck!

pie_man_25
February 26th, 2007, 03:49 PM
wow, 1175 for a squier? If I'm not paying 300 for one, why would I pay 1175 for one?

Danzego
February 26th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I honestly wonder if this is some kind of joke or something. Nobody is that stupid, right?

Mind you, I'm not even talking about someone buying it. I'm talking about the guy listing it. He CAN'T be stupid enough to think there's another human being out there even more stupid than he and would actually buy this (at that price, no less), right? This HAS to be one of the classic EBay gag sales, like a Fart-in-a-Jar or something. :confused:

Big_Rob
February 26th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I honestly wonder if this is some kind of joke or something. Nobody is that stupid, right?

Mind you, I'm not even talking about someone buying it. I'm talking about the guy listing it. He CAN'T be stupid enough to think there's another human being out there even more stupid than he and would actually buy this (at that price, no less), right? This HAS to be one of the classic EBay gag sales, like a Fart-in-a-Jar or something. :confused:

Heh, Anna Nicoles fart in a jar.

sculpin
February 27th, 2007, 10:47 AM
1,175.00 for a Squire Strat with Anna Nicoles picture pasted all over it?

HUMBUG!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anna-Nicole-Smith-Tribute-Guitar_W0QQitemZ190082008160QQihZ009QQcategoryZ146 7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That was hillarious!!!

Dude got ZERO bids!

I wanted to send a question. It would have been "Are there six $100.00 bills taped to the back of it?" If there were, he might have gotten a bite from some Anna Nicole fanatic. LMAO

Although a 10 year old could have created a better photo layout on the thing! You guy's are right, it has to be a joke! Although... there are nut cases out there that will buy up anything. Especially if you raise the price!!!

Sculpin

snarph
February 27th, 2007, 01:36 PM
at least he could of pasted a couple of her chubby pics

Danzego
February 27th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Although... there are nut cases out there that will buy up anything. Especially if you raise the price!!!

Yeah, but I don't know if this falls into "yuppie" territory. I think the whole mysterious Anna Nicole Smith craze (I mean, honestly....what has she done in the last 15 years or more worth speaking about?) is mainly within the press and the "trailer folk" demographic. :rolleyes:

As for her fat pictures that were mentioned, this is a Strat we're talking about here. Maybe if it was an LP or a 335 up for sale, then there would be some room for that sort of thing. :cool:

carp3nt3r
March 9th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Just wait til some zealot burns a likeness of her on a pancake and see what happens....

carp3nt3r

Tone2TheBone
March 9th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Just wait til some zealot burns a likeness of her on a pancake and see what happens....

carp3nt3r

Oh this is too easyyyy......I'll pass though.

I think people should leave the deceased alone. Seriously.

duhvoodooman
March 9th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I think people should leave the deceased alone. Seriously.
I agree. Seriously. .....

tot_Ou_tard
March 9th, 2007, 11:00 PM

carp3nt3r

That has got to be the most meta post-pastiche mock-referential comment I have *ever* heard.

11 points!!! I'm heading over to EBaY now to ambush the Anna Nicole pancake snipers. :D