PDA

View Full Version : Finally jumped off the OD fence.

DaveO
February 12th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I have been researching OD pedals for a few months. Not really wanting to drop an entire bag of cash for one and my soldering skills far behind DVM I pulled the trigger on this one yesterday http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200077888193&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr3_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=200078618333&itemcount=3&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Anyone here tried it out? So owners over on The Gear Page have liked them but then the thread got into a discussion about how the guy is marketing the pedal :rolleyes: I guess it will take at least a month to get the pedal. Reports to follow.
Dave

Robert
February 12th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Never heard of it but not that expensive at least. By holy cow what amount of red underlined text on that page!

DaveO
February 12th, 2007, 04:02 PM
He does go a little overboard with his description.

duhvoodooman
February 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM
By holy cow what amount of red underlined text on that page!
LOL! Yeah, when you turn the HTML "u-tag" on, it helps to remember to turn it off again! :D

DaveO, looks like a solid buy. Let us know how it sounds...or better yet, post some clips! :DR

DaveO
February 12th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Just downloaded audacity Voodoo. Now I need to learn to play something someone wants to hear and learn to record it and .... I have some work to do!