PDA

View Full Version : Playing with a vibrato lesson

Robert
February 13th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I made a lesson on how you can play guitar with a vibrato effect on notes and chords. There are many different styles of vibratos, and here's mine.

Guitar Vibrato Lesson (http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-47.php)

Let me know if useful.

oldguy
February 13th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Good lesson, Robert! I do use some vibrato when I play, now I can add some more to the bag of tricks. :p Thanks.

Jimi75
February 13th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Thank you for this video. I am currently working on getting a better vibrato, so your lesson came like made for me.

You have a superb vibrato, very exact!

Hogfullofblues
February 13th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I think I now know why my vibrato attempts resemble the sound effects in a cheap sci fi movie. You sure make vibrato on bends look easy.
Thanks Robert!

sunvalleylaw
February 18th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Thank you for this video. I am currently working on getting a better vibrato, so your lesson came like made for me.

You have a superb vibrato, very exact!

Yes, excellent lesson! I am just trying to develop a vibrato, and this lesson makes the fundamental concepts easy for me to understand. I also very much like the easy lick example so that I can work on the technique trying to follow exactly what you are doing. Great! Thank you. :)

pes_laul
June 15th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I made a lesson on how you can play guitar with a vibrato effect on notes and chords. There are many different styles of vibratos, and here's mine.

Guitar Vibrato Lesson (http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-47.php)

Let me know if useful.
Ok i have the slowest computer out there:mad: and the only videos i can watch are on youtube this video wouldnt happen to be on there would it if so could you please give me the url thanks:D

Robert
June 15th, 2007, 05:21 PM
You can download the lesson from my website. There is a download lick - rightclick on it and choose "save link as..."

Should work. It's a mov file - Quicktime.

Big K
June 15th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Kick-A$$ Lesson.............