PDA

View Full Version : My stupid buy

grungeiceman
February 18th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Well I was talking to a guy i used to know and he tol me he had an old guitar he wanted to sell. well i jokingly said id give him 20 bucks for it and he said deal. I thought no matter what it was for 25 i oculd atleast have fun messing around with it......... Im so stupid.... Its a Lyon buy washburn strat copy.... i looked on the inside of the guitar and the body isnt even wood, sad to saw plywood would have been a better option.. it was a hard plastic now im scambling to get my money back becuase well i need al the cash i can get... im so regreting this and it was only 25 bucks but man i need it back haha

Spudman
February 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Always consult the wise men at the Fret first, Grasshopper.:)

If it is at all playable and you can dial it in so that it plays better then you can surely sell it around town for that price.

grungeiceman
February 18th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I know i was a now or never deal. or It wouldnt have happened.
Every purchase from now one im running through you guys.

Jimi75
February 18th, 2007, 04:07 PM
25 bucks for me is going to the zoo with my kids have a coke and some fries.

You should have invested those 25 bucks into a Danelectro FAB Overdrive pedal and the fun would have been guaranteed plus you had some change for a visit at the Mc Drive :-)

Big_Rob
February 19th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I would clean it up and sell it on eBay.

ShortBuSX
February 19th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Why not keep it??? Try some mods out on it, abuse it...throw it in your car and use it as a travel/practice guitar. I mean...whatever happens to it *shrug* no biggie, it was only $25!

Tim
February 19th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I agree. Use it til it breaks. It still has 6 strings that you can strum on.

grungeiceman
February 20th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Yah, i think im just going to mess around with it then sell it cheap to someone who needs it.