PDA

View Full Version : Fender American Deluxe W/ Sw 1 Feature

carp3nt3r
February 18th, 2007, 10:43 PM
REVIEW IS FORTHCOMING, IT WILL TAKE A SHORT WHILE TO LOOK FOR ANYTHING NOT AWESOME ABOUT THIS GUITAR!!! I just got it and have yet to fully explore it, but im very optimistic about it thus far.... stay tuned <--heh.

carp3nt3r.

Spudman
February 18th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Congrats. Those are really nice axes. How about a picture so we can all drool on our keyboards?

Lev
February 19th, 2007, 02:45 AM
you will love this guitar, I have the HSS version and it can do everything from Jazz to death metal. The build quality is amazing and I love the C shape neck and the SCN noiseless pickups - I could go on and on about how amazing this guitar is.

carp3nt3r
February 19th, 2007, 09:44 AM
I am having some digital camera issues at the moment, but as soon as its resolved, I will post pix.
Yes, I already love this guitar !! It has more potential then I do,so I will have to strive to play better. The Twang & Buzz sessions will likely improve as a result !
Recovering from fender-fever, Carp3nt3r.

fendermojoman
June 27th, 2007, 06:52 AM
1173I bought this one from Dave's Guitar store in April of '06. It plays very well and the neck is devine. :)

tot_Ou_tard
June 28th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Congrats!!!

I never understood what the S1-switch does.

carp3nt3r
July 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
s1 switch is probably wired differently on differing models but heres the explaination that came with mine....http://www.box.net/shared/eyivyefeso

hope this 'splains it. carp3nt3r.