PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use a Behringer V-Ampire LX210

snarph
February 21st, 2007, 04:04 PM
I recently broke down and admitted that I need An amplifier. So I bought a Behringer V-Ampire Lx210 And a Middi Foot pedal by Behringer to do the selections on the fly .

Needles to say its a steep learning curve But what little I have been able to get out of it so far Is quite favorable.

The same week I also purchased an Agile Al-2000 And another SX SSt 57 Powder blue And put some GFS Premium Alnico staggered Overwound Piukups in it WOW that makes a lot of difference not only are these pickups HOT but you got a lot more tone and Bottom for Days anf the HIghs will peel paint just after makeing your ears bleed fortunately I used CTS pots and Orange Dop Caps so I turn them down nad or cut the treble realy nicely that makes Seven Electrics maybe its time thin the hurd out ???

Big_Rob
February 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM
While I don't have the V-Ampire, I do have the V-Tone 210 which is real similar and I'm quite happy with it.

Spudman
February 22nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
I suggest you check reviews on Harmony Central, or the Vamp forums at Yahoo. There is quite a few users of this amp out there. I have the Vamp Pro. I can tell you that you'll get a lot of great sounds out of amp/Vamp section. I don't know anything about the speaker cabinet though. That's why I suggest you check those other sources.

snarph
February 22nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks Big_ Rob and Spudman I'm starting to get some Coherent Grasp of the Things that this thing can do but I'm still at the stage where I havent saved any of my efforts :)

snarph
February 22nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Hey just one other thing either of you have a problem with not enough volume or over muddy sound at higher volumes