PDA

View Full Version : Another NewB from Southern MD

SnowDog
February 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hello Fellow Strings!
I can thank Sculpin for joining this site! As a matter of fact, I can thank him for my New Les Paul Copy and Fender Amp! At least I am going to tell my wife it was his fault I spent the money! I am a long time beginner, I know a few licks and have been picking up a few more lately. Nothing to mention. I can use all help I can get. Most of my musical talent was spent sitting in seats at the Capital Center watching bands from 1979 to 1990 something. See Ya!

ted s
February 21st, 2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome Snowdog, you have any snow dogs ?
Soon you will be told you will like it here.

warren0728
February 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM
welcome SnowDog....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

sculpin
February 21st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Welcome aboard Snowdog.

It's going to be weird seeing your screen name on my monitor and not being able to shoot at you!

Hope we can learn a few things from the folks here!

Sculpin

warren0728
February 21st, 2007, 07:23 PM
It's going to be weird seeing your screen name on my monitor and not being able to shoot at you!
i feel the same way about some of the guys on here too!! ;) :p :D :DR

ww

Robert
February 21st, 2007, 09:02 PM
SnowDog, great name! Welcome to the fun!

duhvoodooman
February 21st, 2007, 09:16 PM
Welcome to TheFret. Warren will like you here. ;)

Spudman
February 21st, 2007, 09:26 PM
Welcome aboard Snowdog.

Sculpin

Now that was funny.
You are welcome to hang out here Snowdog...just as long as you don't become Yellow Snowdog.:eek: :D

Enjoy!

t_ross33
February 21st, 2007, 11:01 PM
Welcome Snowdog! Bytor must be close behind?

Bytor and the Snowdog? Anyone? Bueller?...

Shucks, I am a Rush geek after all... :o

I'm sure you'll like Warren here.

sunvalleylaw
February 21st, 2007, 11:06 PM
Welcome SnowDog! Send some snow this way!

t_ross33
February 21st, 2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome SnowDog! Send some snow this way!

You really want some of this, SVL? I got more than I can use :D
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/t_ross33/PIC_0087.jpg

oldguy
February 22nd, 2007, 05:20 AM
Welcome to the Fret, Snowdog!:D

Tim
February 22nd, 2007, 05:25 AM
Nice photo T-Ross. I have not seen snow like that since I left Pennsylvania back in 1969. Your photo brings back good old memories. I have been living in the south too long.

Welcome Snowdog. I guess T-Ross' photo is right up your alley? How big is your team and do you race?

Just kidding.

sunvalleylaw
February 22nd, 2007, 07:59 AM
You really want some of this, SVL? I got more than I can use :D
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/t_ross33/PIC_0087.jpg

Bring it OOOONNN Baby! Looking at that, I can just feel sweeping off the car and loading my fat skis. We had snow like that last year and it was my best year of skiing ever. Skied on places on Baldy I had never skied before. Really opened up the hill by covering downed trees, filling in steep slopes and cliffs, etc. We really got into snow science and beacon, pack, probe, shovel use with the kids I coach. This year, the skiing is good, but more on the groomed runs and most of the bump runs. LOVE that pic!!

t_ross33
February 22nd, 2007, 08:24 AM
There's a winter storm watch in effect tonight and tomorrow for my area - 5 to 10 inches of snow is supposed to blow in (the wind/drifting is what really covers things up!). I'll post some pics if anything significant materializes. Just hope it blows through by the weekend - the Barley Boys have a gig Saturday night :DR

Sorry to hijack the thread ;) Welcome again Dawg!

Trev

Tone2TheBone
February 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM
SnowDog! Awesome! And welcome. :)

Spudman
February 22nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Wow! It looks like the giant that lives in your neighborhood has a really bad dry scalp problem.:D

I'm envious. I live where that is supposed to happen and it hasn't all year. I'm glad I didn't get the new skis that I wanted. We'll probably get a dump like that around the end of June. Don't laugh it happens.

tot_Ou_tard
February 22nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
Welcome aboard Snowdog.

Hope we can learn a few things from the folks here!

Sculpin

Go ahead & shoot anyway.

Ya know, there *was* a shootout between a sheriff & a goth elph 'round here a ways back. :D

Mark
February 22nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
Day late an a dollar short Welcome to the fret!

M29
February 23rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Hello and welcome SnowDog!!

Keep an eye out for them yellow snow cones guys.

M29

helliott
February 23rd, 2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, mucho welcome to a wonderful spot with some great folks. And if you could bring your snowdoggy prowess and remove some from my front lawn, I'd be thrilled.