PDA

View Full Version : Talkin' Wings!?

Myles
January 4th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I remember the old days of daily walks to seven eleven to get some honey garlic chicken wings. They were over-priced and horribly unhealthy I can only assume, but did they ever hit the spot.

These days I delve into Screaming Hot flavours (okay just hot), some spicy, some teriyaki, thai, or whatever else a bar will serve me that I haven't tried.

So what's your favourite flavour these days?

I'm voting Teriyaki!

Tim
January 4th, 2006, 01:36 PM
I like them hot and spicy along with a few cold beers (more than two). What a match made in heaven.

SuperSwede
January 4th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Hot & Spicy!

Robert
January 4th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Hot, Spicy and Honey Garlic!

Tone2TheBone
January 4th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I like the Three Mile Island ones at Hooters. :D

Nelskie
January 4th, 2006, 06:27 PM
The Caribbean Jerk wings at Buffalo Wild Wings are dee-lish, and my personal favorite!

Myles
January 4th, 2006, 06:53 PM
I like the Three Mile Island ones at Hooters. :D
Anyone who says they go to hooters for wings is kidding themselves. :D

Tone2TheBone
January 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Usually my wife and I and the kids will meet my sister, her boyfriend and my niece there on a Friday evening for wings and cocktails (beer). Kids get the Dr. Peppers. I must be getting old but when I'm there I look at the Hooters girls and go..."dang these Hooters girls are children!"
I still smile though....you know, just to be nice. :)

ps- come to think of it...all the law enforcement officers I see are also children......*sighs*

Spudman
January 4th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Yes indeed...hot and spicy...with milk and sugar. That is how they are served at Hooters, right? :)

Hot and Spicy with warm Sake is awesome too. No puns here.

Katastrophe
January 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
I like them hot and spicy along with a few cold beers (more than two). What a match made in heaven.

+1000000000000000

Iago
January 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Yes indeed...hot and spicy...with milk and sugar.

Chicken wings with milk and sugar??? You're weird haaha:D

Tim
January 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Let's get back to the suject of "Talkin' Wings". " ......... leave those kids alone".