PDA

View Full Version : The Police reunion tour

Robert
February 24th, 2007, 11:46 AM
How cool is this! The Police are/were a great band, and with some very cool, clever and tasty guitar work by Andy Summers.

The expectations are that they will sell out wherever they go play. Better get yer tickets fast, honey! :R

sunvalleylaw
February 24th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I was very impressed with their Grammy performance. They did NOT look like one of those tired re-union bands coming out for a few more sheckles. They looked fit and tight, and played thusly. If they come any where near here, I will try to score tickets!

marnold
February 24th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I saw their mini-concert on VH1 Classic that I believe was after the Grammys. You could definitely tell that they had been practicing Roxanne. They played three other songs, namely "When the World Is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around," "I Can't Stand Losing," and "Message in a Bottle." You could tell that they hadn't rehearsed those very much. Sting even admitted that he wasn't sure how the one song ended. I'm sure that everything will be fine after they have a few months to practice and remember how all of the songs went.