PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, DuhVoodooMan!!!

oldguy
February 25th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Happy Birthday, DVM, and many more!:p
Hope today's a great one for you, and enjoy yerself thoroughly!:D
Celebrate today, and Thanks Again for my ZYS, I'll be thinkin' of ya as I'm playin' it today, rippin' down a wall or two with the ol' girl, and peelin' some paint loose from off the neighbors cars!!!:rolleyes: :eek:

tot_Ou_tard
February 25th, 2007, 06:42 AM
Voodoo-polooza!!!!

:R Have a happy one & report back to us 'bout it! :R

When's the tele arriving?

Robert
February 25th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Have a screaming, yellow, zonkin' Birthday!

SuperSwede
February 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Happy Birthday Dvm!!!!

sunvalleylaw
February 25th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Zonkin Yellow Screamers, Batman, it's DVM's birthday!! Congrats, and have an awesome day!!

P.S. Warren, send the man some Sunday pancakes, cooked properly of course. :p :D :DR

ted s
February 25th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Happy burfdee DVM ! Have a great Nashville playing day !

warren0728
February 25th, 2007, 09:46 AM
happy birthday voodoo....here's some pancakes i made "special" for you!

ww http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-002.gif

marnold
February 25th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Happy 201st, DVM! I'm going to go claw my eyes out after Warren's post.

Spudman
February 25th, 2007, 11:31 AM
So that explains the new guitar. I'm so happy to see someone else carrying on the tradition of a new guitar on every birthday.:D

Happiest of days to you and many returns. It must feel good to finally be legal in every state now.:DR

Jimi75
February 25th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Happy B-day my buddy DVM!

Happy birthday to you......happy birthday to you......and so on and on....

Jimi

stingx
February 25th, 2007, 01:07 PM
http://users.pandora.be/eborght/Emoticons/happy_birthday.gif

M29
February 25th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Happy Birthday DVM and may your solder flow like honey on this special day.

M29

duhvoodooman
February 25th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks so much, one and all, for the well-wishes! It's been a nice day. My mom & mother-in-law (one of the good ones) joined the four of us and we went out to a Chinese buffet, one of my favorite casual dining choices. Then back home for a slice of homemade birthday apple pie (DVM's favorite dessert!) and opening of a few presents. I finally got something I really wanted, rather than the usual shirts & ties--a couple of Danelectro effects pedals! Got a Corned Beef reverb (great for "opening up" the sound of my Valve Junior) and a Hash Browns flanger (EVH has nothin' on me now! ;) ), along with the Cream Royal Albert Hall reunion concert DVD.

The pedals were no surprise--I bought 'em myself, after my wife said the two moms wanted gift ideas. I also picked up a Danelectro mini-effect pedalboard/carrying case, and a Chili Dog octave pedal that was on sale at Music123. Got a Chicken Salad vibrato pedal coming, too, but that was backordered. Generates some pretty cool sounds, including a reasonable facsimile of a Univibe. Will post a few pics and clips, when I have the time...

Thanks again, all, for the BD wishes! :DR

P.S. The new Tele ships Tuesday from Maryland, so I hope to receive it by next Friday, 3/2. Timing is strictly coincidental--not birthday-related, just GAS-induced! :D

Mark
February 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Happy Birfday to ya bud my you have many more!!

Tone2TheBone
February 26th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Happy Birfday my friend! Sounds like you had a good one! :)