PDA

View Full Version : New TV

Robert
January 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Got a new TV - a 32 inch LCD TV! It's an ACER, and can be used as a computer monitor too. Wow, it's incredibly much better than the old TV. Not that I watch that much TV anyway, but the kids and wife said their eye sight was being jeopardized with the puny screen on the old TV, so...

With this new and big TV, I'm looking forward to watch Sweden give USA and Canada a lesson in Olympic hockey soon! :R

SuperSwede
January 5th, 2006, 07:42 AM
With this new and big TV, I'm looking forward to watch Sweden give USA and Canada a lesson in Olympic hockey soon! :R

Me too, I´m glad you are still a loyal Tre Kronor follower :)

Tim
January 5th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Do I sense a little hint of fishing going on here?

Nelskie
January 5th, 2006, 08:59 AM
U-s-a, U-s-a, U-s-a!!

SuperSwede
January 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Hehe, it is not going to be one of those country vs country flame wars now, is it? ;)

Iago
January 6th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Don't miss watching the Football World Cup in July :D Brasil! Brasil! Brasil!

SuperSwede
January 6th, 2006, 09:16 AM
You got a football team? ;)

Myles
January 6th, 2006, 03:14 PM
I'm looking forward to watch Sweden give USA and Canada a lesson in Olympic hockey soon!
Besides having absolutely nothing to do with tvs that is incredibly wrong!

Okay maybe it has a bit to do with tvs (the whole watching part and all), but its still blantantly wrong. :p

Robert
January 6th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Besides having absolutely nothing to do with tvs that is incredibly wrong!

Okay maybe it has a bit to do with tvs (the whole watching part and all), but its still blantantly wrong. :p

Well, you just wait and see! The time has come to Sweden to rule the hockey throne again! (since I'm an Administrator, I can always delete this post in case I'm wrong - haha ;) )

[I could also edit yours -vitalmyles ;)]

Iago
January 7th, 2006, 01:16 PM
You got a football team? ;)

yes, the real football (or how we say here "futebol") not that thing that you run a bit then throw the ball with your hands to the other armored guy!:p