PDA

View Full Version : Lifeson...'cmon

Moshe
March 3rd, 2007, 08:38 PM
I know most guitarists don't like 'em (Rush) but check out a couple of these vids..

Bravado Live (2003) Great Solo and outro solo...beautiful song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGSMrFJuF6k

second half of 2112 from 1976..gets me PUMPED! even with the watermark..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J_QJMYIRvRA

yeah, yeah I know you love em or hate em.

Tone2TheBone
March 3rd, 2007, 08:44 PM
What are you talking about?!? Rush rocks man!

sunvalleylaw
March 3rd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yep, I'm in...............!

tot_Ou_tard
March 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Moi aussi!

SuperSwede
March 4th, 2007, 03:46 AM
Fantastic performance, I think they sound better than ever on the Bravado Live clip.

ted s
March 4th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Rush kicks major ACE !, good home town boys. Seen them a few times, never a let down.

t_ross33
March 4th, 2007, 02:31 PM
yeah, yeah I know you love em or hate em.

LOVE 'EM :DR

RUSH is still my favorite :R

New album coming out May 1, 2007. Not bad for a band that's been around for 30 yrs - never afraid to keep creating and exploring new territory. :cool:

Justaguyin_nc
March 4th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Till 2112 they will be remembered... Can't fault Rush in any way..

Spudman
March 4th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I like Rush a lot too. I'm just a little perplexed though. These guys are rock stars, right? So how come they can't have someone from the crew take the laundry out to be done? I'd be a little embarrassed to have to do my own laundry...on stage.:D

t_ross33
March 4th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I like Rush a lot too. I'm just a little perplexed though. These guys are rock stars, right? So how come they can't have someone from the crew take the laundry out to be done? I'd be a little embarrassed to have to do my own laundry...on stage.:D

LOL! Getty must have been GASin' - he added a sandwich vending machine to his rig for the R30 tour :DR

Mustta been jealous of Alex's cool blue lights on his H&K stacks :D

ShortBuSX
March 5th, 2007, 02:27 PM
I really like Alex Lifeson...recently purchased the "ReplayX3" DVD set(3 different RUSH live tours).

What I find interesting about him is that he isnt really faithful to one guitar.

Tone2TheBone
March 5th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I really like Alex Lifeson...recently purchased the "ReplayX3" DVD set(3 different RUSH live tours).

What I find interesting about him is that he isnt really faithful to one guitar.

But Geddy says he likes him better on the Gibsons. :DR

ShortBuSX
March 5th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I never thought his strats sounded very "straty" anyways.