PDA

View Full Version : Where is S.S ?

ted s
March 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM
He's been pretty quiet lately, here, but quiet..

Tone2TheBone
March 14th, 2007, 02:17 PM
You mean Super Duper Swede buddy? He was just here a moment ago. I was gone trout fishing for 3 days and no one noticed? :mad:

;)

ted s
March 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Hey, where's Tone been !?!?!?

Tone2TheBone
March 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Hey, where's Tone been !?!?!?

:p much better. ;) haha

Robert
March 14th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Hey, where is Tone!? Oh, there you are.

I haven't heard from the Ol' Swede. Maybe he's playing his new Xbox 360? Isn't there some kind of guitar "game" for gaming consoles?

Spudman
March 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
What I want to know is where is Waldo? Anyone see him?

Tone. I'm glad you were having a good time. I did miss you but I really thought that I had made you mad by sending you my 68 Sunburst Strat. I know you didn't really want it and I know you didn't want me to tell the guys, but I was worried I made you mad. Fret not...I won't send you the 1972 Cherry 335 after all.;)

SS Come back. I hope he's not on a bender.:rolleyes:

Tone2TheBone
March 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
What I want to know is where is Waldo? Anyone see him?

Tone. I'm glad you were having a good time. I did miss you but I really thought that I had made you mad by sending you my 68 Sunburst Strat. I know you didn't really want it and I know you didn't want me to tell the guys, but I was worried I made you mad. Fret not...I won't send you the 1972 Cherry 335 after all.;)

SS Come back. I hope he's not on a bender.:rolleyes:

Hahaha Man you ruined the surprise Spudster!

SS happens to be enjoying his new gaming system (Xbox 360) and is happily chainsawing the "enemy" as we speak.......don't ask. :p Hey someone's gotta do it!

SuperSwede
March 15th, 2007, 04:01 AM
*boom*

The wise man said just raise your hand
And reach out for the spell
Find the door to the promised land
Just believe in yourself
Hear this voice from deep inside
Its the call of your heart
Close your eyes and your will find
The way out of the dark

Here I am
Will you send me a Roadstar II

Well, I must admit that I havent posted much lately, but I´ve been busy slaughtering aliens during the evenings, and taking care of the kids and the house during the days (yup, wife is on a business trip again). I havent played much guitar either, but that is mostly because I havent set up my audio interface properly yet (new cubase too).