PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!scam Alert!!!!!

Mark
March 19th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hey guys just wanted to throw a heads up to you. I know some of you guys
shop at Home Depot.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you
are packing your shopping bags into the trunk. They both start wiping your
windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of
their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and
offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead they ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Menards, Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back
seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th,20th, & 27th. Also January 2nd, twice on the 3rd, three times just yesterday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So watch out and tell your friends to be careful.

Just a heads up, be careful out there!:D

duhvoodooman
March 19th, 2007, 05:21 AM
:D :D :D

Who says crime doesn't pay??

Danzego
March 19th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Oh, well that explains it!! I thought I must have said something to offend them because they got out of the car after only a few blocks. I guess it was just my empty wallet, huh? :confused:

I guess I'll have to be sure to keep a couple of bucks in there next time. You know.....give 'em what they want so they don't get hostile or anything. :cool:

Spudman
March 19th, 2007, 09:46 AM
My windows are pretty dirty and I have a Benjamin in my wallet so I'm off to HD to do a little shopping. With remote door locks I should be able to trap the criminals and turn them in to the proper authorities. Thanks for the warning. Sorry that they got you so many times.

Danzego
March 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM
...I should be able to trap the criminals and turn them in to the proper authorities

Did I ever happen to mention around these parts my career in law enforcement? :cool:

No? Well, ummmm....yeah, never mind that detail. SO, like I was saying, I believe I'm the "proper authority" for you to turn those heinous criminals over to. I'll be sure to take care of them and make sure they don't pull anymore stunts like this......

....this week.

---------

tot_Ou_tard
March 19th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Funny, they always leave me with a couple of extra C-notes in my wallet. :D :D

Danzego
March 20th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Funny, they always leave me with a couple of extra C-notes in my wallet. :D :D

OH!!!!!! And tot is the winner!! :eek: