PDA

View Full Version : I hate snakes.

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Just sayin'.

Had a very weird dream about them last night. Bleck.

Robert
March 20th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Did you see the movie "Snakes on a plane"? It's like made just for you. :D

duhvoodooman
March 20th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Just sayin'.

Had a very weird dream about them last night. Bleck.
Snake dreams are notoriously phallic. You obviously have unresolved sexual issues! That'll be $50 for the psychoanalysis....

-- Dr. D.V. Man

;) :D

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Snake dreams are notoriously phallic. You obviously have unresolved sexual issues! That'll be $50 for the psychoanalysis....

-- Dr. D.V. Man

;) :D

LMAO. Gee thanks Doc I'm cured!

Rob - I hate them so much I think I'll watch that movie just to see someone blast them with 12 gauges or something! BAM!

warren0728
March 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM
snakes don't bother me a bit....now spiders on the other hand :eek:

ww

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 01:58 PM
snakes don't bother me a bit....now spiders on the other hand :eek:

ww

Spiders and bugs don't bother me.

Well maybe centipedes do. They're ugly, cold and have way too many legs. Bleck.

sunvalleylaw
March 20th, 2007, 02:01 PM
The only snakes that bother me are the rattlers that live along some of the mt. bike trails in southern idaho. Maybe if I lived in a place where there wer water moccasins they would bother me too. Spiders are fine. Burrowing bugs like ticks, or look like they burrow, like earwigs, are what gross me out.

warren0728
March 20th, 2007, 02:28 PM
i can hardly even look at spiders on tv....

ww

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 02:35 PM
i can hardly even look at spiders on tv....

ww

.......what about rodents. How are you with say....rodents? :D

warren0728
March 20th, 2007, 02:40 PM
i see rodents as snake food...but they don't bother me...just spiders :eek:

ww

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 02:44 PM
i see rodents as snake food...but they don't bother me...just spiders :eek:

ww

...............LMAO.

duhvoodooman
March 20th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Spiders and bugs don't bother me.

Well maybe centipedes do. They're ugly, cold and have way too many legs. Bleck.
Centipedes, huh? Another long, thin animal with a, shall we say, familar shape. This confirms my prior diagnosis. That'll be another $50. I take Visa, MasterCard and PayPal....

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Centipedes, huh? Another long, thin animal with a, shall we say, familar shape. This confirms my prior diagnosis. That'll be another $50. I take Visa, MasterCard and PayPal....

I think you're obsessed with "familiar shapes" my friend. Take a break from your soldering iron. That short skinny rod is getting to you! hahaha ;)

duhvoodooman
March 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I think you're obsessed with "familiar shapes" my friend. Take a break from your soldering iron. That short skinny rod is getting to you! hahaha ;)
Hey, don't be accusing me! You're the one with the dirty dreams!! ;)

Tone2TheBone
March 20th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Hey, don't be accusing me! You're the one with the dirty dreams!! ;)

Alright alright Sigmund! ;)

Dream snake's spines, backs, skeletons or whatever you want to call them are hell to break. Especially when they're biting you and twisting around. I think I'm scarred for life Dr. :eek:

Mark
March 20th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Snakes are cool I used to collect them when I was a kid. Then as a grown up up until 5 years ago I have some beautiful terrariums. Ive had Boas, Pythons, King snakes and greens snakes. Very interesting creatures. Now the only critters that freak me out are roaches! I hate roaches with the white hot intensity of 1000000 burning suns!

tot_Ou_tard
March 20th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Bwahahaaaahaaa!!! :D

tot_Ou_tard
March 20th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Snakes are cool I used to collect them when I was a kid. Then as a grown up up until 5 years ago I have some beautiful terrariums. Ive had Boas, Pythons, King snakes and greens snakes. Very interesting creatures. Now the only critters that freak me out are roaches! I hate roaches with the white hot intensity of 1000000 burning suns!
I think that'd still be yellow-hot even with 1000000 of em.

carp3nt3r
March 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Hmm, I feel an old Jim Stafford tune comin' on......I dont like spiders and snakes... and that aint what it takes....er hmm ah well um nothing wrong with any of god's creatures they all have thier place.

maybe they will like thier place and stay out of mine.

carp3nt3r. was that a bug?

SuperSwede
March 21st, 2007, 04:04 AM
I had a pet rat, but I had to get rid of it before I moved to my girlfriend (now wife). It ended up in a cozy terrarium with a boa constrictor.

I hate roe deers, they come in the night and start barking. And they are eating my fruit trees as well! The Mother-In-Law creature is also something that I dont like at the moment.