PDA

View Full Version : Behringer GMX210

Sblack
March 26th, 2007, 09:15 AM
In looking for a more portable, medium-size and weight amp that offers a plurality of effect choices, I decided to try the Behringer GMX210. It is a 2x10 stereo 30x30 watt amp that offers analog modeling and 99 effect parameters assignable to two separate, footswitchable channels. On paper it looks great, and the clips I have heard are promising. I used to own a Behringer GMX212 that I loved and sold after two years (I still don't know why). However, some of the reviews on the GMX210 are spotty. But I have learned that gear reviews are subjective and it is my fingers and ears that determine the "keepability" of a piece of gear. We'll see once it arrives from MF this Thursday. I will post some insight after many hours of play and experimentation.

Duff
September 30th, 2007, 10:18 PM
So how did the amp turn out to be? I am considering a gm110 and would appreciate the feedback on your two speaker unit.

I guess it is a similar amp.

Thanks in advance,

Duff
Winfield, Pa.

Big_Rob
October 1st, 2007, 07:43 AM
I love mine. I only wish they would have put Celestions in it instead of the Jensens. Ive been thinking of upgrading the speakers in it, but dayum speakers are expensive. Mesa thinks ill stay with the Jensens