PDA

View Full Version : playing a show,

grungeiceman
March 30th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Not a big deal but playing tonight at a coffee shop acousticly, i not 100% sure what il play but i just wanted to tell some one lol ........

sunvalleylaw
March 30th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Allright!! Have fun and let us know how it goes. Of course, have someone record you and post if possible.

grungeiceman
March 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I am recording it with a digital palm recorder I bought ahile ago...

pie_man_25
March 30th, 2007, 04:33 PM
allright, sounds pretty sweet, me and my band, were going to play on th 20th:DR of april, but our drummer hasn't been to any practices:mad: , so we had to drop her and now we're looking for another:(

t_ross33
March 30th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Cool! I've been wanting to do the unplugged acoustic thing here for awhile, just haven't screwed up the courage to go solo yet :D

Hey pieman, you had a chick drummer and you let her get away :eek: Man, rock chicks are soooo cool. I haven't been the same since I first saw The Runaways :D Now if Pearl would only come out with a pink Hello Kitty drum kit :p

pie_man_25
March 31st, 2007, 02:48 PM
yeah, but she wasn't pulling her weight in the band, and she never came to any practices, she had to go

tot_Ou_tard
March 31st, 2007, 08:34 PM
mmmmMMMmmmmm....floor pie.

Way to go grungie!

grungeiceman
March 31st, 2007, 11:41 PM
all went well until i finished realized i was the one in charge fo recording and totally spaced push the record button .... but it went well, im playing another one this friday, and im goign to be playing, plush- stone temple pilots, and afew others but i havent decided yet.......

sunvalleylaw
April 1st, 2007, 08:29 AM
Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing some of your STP. Are you playing it acoustically? That sounds really good. Remember to push record. ;)
all went well until i finished realized i was the one in charge fo recording and totally spaced push the record button .... but it went well, im playing another one this friday, and im goign to be playing, plush- stone temple pilots, and afew others but i havent decided yet.......

grungeiceman
April 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah its acoustic, I'm playing a fender 12 string that used to be my moms,I also will play interstate love song and maybe afew other stp songs