PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Ford....

SuperSwede
March 31st, 2007, 11:19 AM
We have a Ford Focus station wagon (2002) that has started to rust. I cannot believe how a only 5 year old car can start to rust so much (most of it is under the car). Ford have a rust warranty on this model so they will do a full body respray but I dont trust this brand any more. So today we visited another dealer and bought a Peugeot 307 SW "griffe"! Such a nice car! The roof is made of glass so you can see the sky even if you sit in the back seat :)
We opted for all extra equipment and leather seats...

So I wanted to know if anyone here have experience with Peugeot cars? They seem to be reliable, but can someone give the fretnet seal of approval?

http://www.carmag.co.jp/mt/hotnews/307.gif

Robert
March 31st, 2007, 11:28 AM
I approve! I have heard good things about Peugeot in the past, bet they are even better now!

Nice score. :cool:

SuperSwede
March 31st, 2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks Robert!
Now I just have to wait until april 10 to get it...

Tone2TheBone
March 31st, 2007, 07:08 PM
Hey cool car. Come pick me up and we'll buy some brews and hit the river in that bad boy. :)

duhvoodooman
March 31st, 2007, 07:59 PM
WHAT?!?!?! Not a Saab or a Volvo??? :eek: ;)

SuperSwede
April 1st, 2007, 09:30 AM
Dude.. we´re done with SAAB (had a 9000 that was kinda dodgy)!

T2tb, hell yeah we should do that some day. But it would probably be easier to haul you here than the car ;)

warren0728
April 1st, 2007, 09:56 AM
looks cool ss....i don't see many Peugeots around here...

looking forward to your review once you get it!

ww

SuperSwede
April 2nd, 2007, 03:19 AM
looks cool ss....i don't see many Peugeots around here...

looking forward to your review once you get it!

ww

Yeah, perhaps we should have car reviews.. nothing´s like car gas.

The Ford has a 1.6 litre engine, but the 307 has a 2.0 litre 140 hp engine. I hope that it delivers a little more punch than the boring Ford (0-25 in ten minutes)