PDA

View Full Version : VOX ADxxVT Amp Modeler Programmed Presets

Tim
January 9th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I found the following information on another forum. It is the default “Effects” programmed into an amp modeler when in the “Preset” mode when and the “Effects” are turned on.

I normally have the “Effects” turned off when I am selecting an amp modeler. I did not realize any effects were preprogrammed.

In the manual see “Preset Mode (Selecting a Preset Program) section on page 10. You can find the "Effects" the same way you find the EQ. You watch for the blinking "Preset" LED when adjusting the selection of effects (see page 14).

Boutique CL - Reverb
Black 2x12 - Tremolo Reverb
Tweed 4x10 - Rotary Reverb
AC15 - Autowah
AC30TB - Reverb
UK '70s - Reverb
UK '80s - Chorus Delay
UK Modern - Chorus Reverb
NuMetal - Flanger Reverb
US HiGain - Delay
Boutique OD - Reverb

sense2k
May 9th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Hey Tim
So, how would you go about, taking the effects out of the presets??
say, no rever on the Boutique CL?

marnold
May 9th, 2008, 11:27 AM
You can't take them out of the preset per se, but you can hit the "bypass" button which will turn off any effects.

Ro3b
May 9th, 2008, 12:09 PM
You also tweak the preset any way you like (e.g. change the reverb to delay or whatever) and save it in one of the channels. The one thing you can't do is overwrite the presets. Though maybe there's a back door...?

Tim
May 10th, 2008, 01:05 PM
That is correct. You can not change the "Programed Presets". You can however reprogram channel 1 and channel 2 to your liking. Every time you change an amp model (in preset or manual modes) the and return to another, the effects go back to the programed settings. Unless you used the saved channel presets. Hope this helps! ;)