PDA

View Full Version : MF Stupid Deal for 4-10-07

duhvoodooman
April 10th, 2007, 10:42 AM
For somebody looking for a seriously cheap Strat, check out today's (4-10-07) Stupid Deal of the Day at Musician's Friend. It's the silver-burst Squier Standard Strat Limited Edition, normally $200 marked down to $140 today only & limited to stock on hand. Here's a link, but if it's not 4/10 anymore as you're reading this, don't bother clicking:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

Sblack
April 10th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I am very tempted. The alder-bodied Special Edition Standard has nice upgrades, and for $139.00, it is very cheap. That silverburst color is the only real turn off at this point.:confused:

tremoloman
April 10th, 2007, 11:54 AM
That silverburst color is the only real turn off at this point.:confused:Funny, that's my favorite color they offer on this model. :)

Spudman
April 10th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I've got one and it's worth 2 times what they are asking today. If I didn't have one - knowing what I know now...I'd get it. No brainer.

Sblack
April 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Funny, that's my favorite color they offer on this model. :)
Cool. To each and his own.

I think my problem is the walnut satin w/black pickguard model -- I am gassing for it.

Attached is a better pic of the silverburst body color.

jasongins
April 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I like it much better in that photo than the one on MF. If I hadn't already gotten the Squier Amber Satin Trans Strat, I might be very tempted by this one.