PDA

View Full Version : Marshall PED802 foot switch & Vox ad/vt

M29
April 19th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Hello,

Well I did not know where to put this, it is not an effect but it is a pedal so I put it here with a little review.

One of the complaints with the Vox ad/vt series amps is that the Vox foot switch cord is too short. I don't recall how short or long it is but the Marshall PED802 footswitch will work with the Vox ad/vt amps and it's cord is 16 feet long.
I just recently received my Marshall footswitch from MF that I paid 39.00 for and found that it works great! This pedal can be found cheaper once in a while on ebay and I believe you can get one without the LED's cheaper yet.
The pedal has 2 red LED's to display where you are at with the switching. This is a nice touch but not really necessary. The switching on the left side of the pedal switches between your programmed 1 and 2 channels and the right side switch switches your pre-selected effect, on and off.
The switch is fairly heavy which gives the impression of good quality but I have read mixed reviews. I have not had it long enough to know one way or the other but it appears to be of good quality so far.

I originally found out about this pedal working with the Vox amp on the valvetronix.net site. Thanks guys!

http://www.qix.net/~lmjbo/marped.jpg

I hope this helps.

M29