PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy your job?

Myles
January 11th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Working is just a fact of life for 99.99% of us. This poll is pretty straight forward, do you enjoy your job? Feel free to elaborate on what you do too!

Tone2TheBone
January 11th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I would be crazy IF I didn't enjoy my job. I have an excellent boss who is fair and pretty much backs me up on decisions I've made. I can take off anytime I need to or want to. I have a very flexible schedule as long as I put my hours in. It's a breeze.

Matt
January 11th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Well, being 16, I have limited jobs that I can do, so I work in retail. Its one of those jobs where you hate going to it, but when you are there, it doesnt seem that bad, but never good :D

regards

Matt

Spudman
January 11th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Enjoy my what?

Iago
January 12th, 2006, 04:38 PM
I'm unnemployed right now. I quit last Monday, it was a fine job, but it wasn't "me". I'm looking forward for a better one.

Justaguyin_nc
January 14th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I been at the same job for 28 years now.. when your raising a family (4 grown kids now) you have to tie down when your a poor boy and hang in there.. Fortunate for me that time is comming to an end... I was able to retire at 25 years with enough comming in to make me buy more cheap guitars and drink a beer now and then.. but you kinda get stuck.. working past what you expected for one reason or the other.. maybe just to have purpose.. its strange.. anyways... soon I can actually find something I enjoy more to do with my daily life instead of weekends... hmmm puters and guitars..