Pale Sonic Blue with Mint Green PG
Alder body and Maple 'C' Shape Neck w/ 12" radius
Rosewood board with Medium Jumbo frets
Custom Shop Bridge
Custom Shop Logo Neck Plate
Custom Shop 69 pick up's
(sweeeeet :D )

This is a blues machine!!!!!
Sound and video to follow but right now I can't put it down!!

warren0728
April 25th, 2007, 12:15 PM
man that looks sweet....i'm not surprised you can't put it down!

Bet it sounds as sweet as it looks... :DR

ww

sunvalleylaw
April 25th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Sure looks sweet! Bet it sounds it too!

Tone2TheBone
April 25th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Dang cool Lev congrats!

SuperSwede
April 25th, 2007, 01:48 PM
That is a really cool guitar! :)

Tone2TheBone
April 25th, 2007, 02:40 PM
I have a renewed faith in the almighty mint pickguard. Wow. Thanks for sending me the photos Lev. :DR

Robert
April 25th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Ahh, dat's a good looking geetar! How much dough for that one? I will seriously look at this model when I go Strat-shopping soon.

Lev
April 25th, 2007, 03:12 PM
$799 Robert, the only drawback is that there's only 2 colours to chose from, sonic blue & sunburst.

Tone2TheBone
April 25th, 2007, 03:24 PM
I think that's a decent price for a guitar that has the CS 69 pups, steel block and saddles. You figure you'd dish out $219 to upgrade the pups plus another $60 for the steel block and $35 for the steel saddles for a regular Classic 60s or 50s Strat.

carp3nt3r
April 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
absolutely beautiful strat LEV. congrats !!

carp3nt3r

Spudman
April 25th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Ahh, dat's a good looking geetar! I will seriously look at this model when I go Strat-shopping soon.

Exactly what I was thinking. I really need another Strat....well....you never know...right?;)

mikew
April 25th, 2007, 08:53 PM
The is just dripping with sweetness! Congrats on the nice score! Absolutely beautiful! :cool:

M29
April 25th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Sweeeet Lev!! That mint looks great on there!! I can just feel it:R

M29

duhvoodooman
April 26th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Major ooooh and ahhhh power there, Lev! Can't wait to hear it! :DR

elavd
April 26th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Very beautiful!!! ;)

Lev did you like the 2-point tremolo?
Will you pleeeease post some clips?

PS: You can now edit your avatar :D

Lev
April 26th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Very beautiful!!! ;)

Lev did you like the 2-point tremolo?
Will you pleeeease post some clips?

PS: You can now edit your avatar :D

2 point tremolo is very smooth and stays in tune unbelievably well. I was worried that it may take from the vintage feel of the guitar but it really does a great job without sounding too modern.

I think I may have to make you wait for clips - this strat is a wedding present from the bride-to-be and we get married this Saturday. So guitar playing will have to take a back seat for a couple of weeks. I will definitely upload some clips when I get back from honeymoon.

Tone2TheBone
April 26th, 2007, 10:17 AM
2 point tremolo is very smooth and stays in tune unbelievably well. I was worried that it may take from the vintage feel of the guitar but it really does a great job without sounding too modern.

I think I may have to make you wait for clips - this strat is a wedding present from the bride-to-be and we get married this Saturday. So guitar playing will have to take a back seat for a couple of weeks. I will definitely upload some clips when I get back from honeymoon.

I'll hold on to your guitar till then don't worry take your time have fun see the world...... heh

tremoloman
April 27th, 2007, 06:49 AM
GOREGOUS!!! ABSOLUTELY GOREGOUS!!! Sonic Blue looks so bland by itself, but on a Strat it's one of the most attractive colors available. My Marilyn guitar is based off of the 60s Strat model so I know how sweet it is. :)

Congrats!