PDA

View Full Version : Metalhead Guitarworks???

Big_Rob
April 28th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Has anyone ever heard about this company?

Instrument Exchange has 2 of them at prices that sound too good to be true.

http://www.instrumentexchange.com/bid-form.asp?list_id=935717&pid=41&catid=131&scatid=496&status=1

http://www.instrumentexchange.com/bid-form.asp?list_id=332778&pid=41&catid=131&scatid=496&status=1

Spudman
April 28th, 2007, 01:55 PM
The brown one looks acceptable but that has to be the ugliest headstock that I have ever seen.

SuperSwede
April 28th, 2007, 02:16 PM
What a strange looking guitar! It looks kinda like the guitars coming out of japan in the 60´s.

Big_Rob
April 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
@ Spudman
Yeah, That is prolly the ugliest headstock Ive ever seen, Although I wonder if they made it that way for sustain purposes?

@ SuperSwede
Your right. I would have to say if they had a sunburst on them, they would look like pawnshop wall hangers

Regardless, my wife still wont let me buy one of them. :(

mikew
April 30th, 2007, 07:08 PM
It looks like a Peavey Wolfgang or Ernie Ball Axis copy gone horribly wrong.......except for the boomerang that they attached for the headstock! :eek:

But hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you like it, ROCK ON! :R

Big_Rob
May 1st, 2007, 01:41 PM
The p-ups and wood are awesome, I just cant get over how fugly that headstock is.

mikew
May 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
Did you notice the stain or paint on the blue one? It doesn't even look like it fully covers the wood in places.....it almost looks like fingerpaints or water colors.....sorry to be so mean, but I'm being honest. Ahhh....beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. :D

duhvoodooman
May 1st, 2007, 08:19 PM
Man, I hope it sounds good, 'cuz I could eat wood and puke a better looking guitar than that.... :eek:

mikew
May 1st, 2007, 09:15 PM
Man, I hope it sounds good, 'cuz I could eat wood and puke a better looking guitar than that.... :eek:

Thank God you said it, now I don't feel so guilty! :D