PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Bluegrass State!!

ET335
May 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM
I just want to say Hi to everyone,I have been reading a lot of all the threads and post's here and decided I would like to stay and hope you will have me.there seems to be a lot of great people and talent on The Fret net.other places that I have visited on the Internet are not so inviting,they are very arrogant and stuck on themselves,but not here!everyone helps each other and shares what they know,and hope I can contribute as well.
Anyway,I have been playing Guitar for a long time,but do not play out anymore,I just don't have enough time with work and other things,just at home playing only and thats good enough for me and I do that often as possible. I love the blues,jazz, some rock but mostly Blues and Jazz.some of my favorite artist are..
Jeff Golub,Chuck Loeb,Larry Carlton,Lee Ritenour,Neal Schon.
This is a great place on the net and I'm Proud to be here!

Guitars: Gibson ES-335,1959 Les Paul Reissue,Schecter C-1 Artist,Squire P51,Epiphone Accoustic,Cortez Accoustic.

Amps:B-52 AT-212 100watt tube Combo,Epiphone valve junior,JMF solidstate[under repair].

Effects: Boss dd-3 delay,boss GE7 EQ.,Boss BD-2 Blues driver,Arion SCH-1 Chorus,Dunlop Wah.

Spudman
May 6th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Mighty glad to have you and your experience aboard.
I hope you have saved some room for pancakes?:D

ET335
May 6th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks Spudman,and Yes I do love Pancakes by the way!LOL

sunvalleylaw
May 6th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Welcome! it is a great place here. If any place will inspire you to play (and buy I might add) this place will!

Robert
May 6th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the Fret! Great to see another Arion SCH-1 player... great pedal isn't it?

So your main guitar is the ES-335 I take it? I sure would mind having one of those! That's was missing from my stable - a hollowbody tone machine. One of those John Scofield Ibanez hollowbodies would be sweet.

ET335
May 7th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Welcome! it is a great place here. If any place will inspire you to play (and buy I might add) this place will!

thanks sunvalley.yes this place has inspired me a lot and continues to do so all the time and as far as to buy,LOL,well I have had that problem for a long time and that is a good problem.:DR

ET335
May 7th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the Fret! Great to see another Arion SCH-1 player... great pedal isn't it?

So your main guitar is the ES-335 I take it? I sure would mind having one of those! That's was missing from my stable - a hollowbody tone machine. One of those John Scofield Ibanez hollowbodies would be sweet.

Thank you Robert...yes it is a great pedal,one of the best buy's that I have made,10 bucks,10 years ago and still works perfect.

The ES-335 is a fantastic Guitar,plays wonderful,mine is a translucent brown,Beautiful!!:DR

SuperSwede
May 7th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome ET!

Another Schecter C1 player! I love mine :)

duhvoodooman
May 7th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Some cool guitars there! Welcome to TheFret, ET!

(BTW, why "ET335" rather than "ES335"? Just curious....)

Tone2TheBone
May 7th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome ET!

ET335
May 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Welcome ET!

Another Schecter C1 player! I love mine :)

Thank You

so do I SuperSwede, it is a great Guitar for the money,much better Quality than some big name brands costing 3 times the price.:DR

ET335
May 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Some cool guitars there! Welcome to TheFret, ET!

(BTW, why "ET335" rather than "ES335"? Just curious....)

Thanks,LOL! well as for the ET they are the initials of my first and last name,it just came to mind several years ago, so I just stuck with it:)

ET335
May 7th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Welcome ET!

Thank you tone,nice people here and I enjoy it very much!!:)

Big_Rob
May 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM
How-dee!!! :dr

tot_Ou_tard
May 7th, 2007, 06:36 PM
there seems to be a lot of great people and talent on The Fret net.other places that I have visited on the Internet are not so inviting,they are very arrogant and stuck on themselves,but not here!
Lies, lies, & more lies!

We're a bunch'a ungrateful, arrogant son's O......wait never mind reverse that, everyone is cool here save for me :p

O & welcome ET-335, I saw ET-1 when I was a kid, so you're the 335th from "up there". You must be have a a full octave reach with those freaky long fingers!

Heck, you don't even have to touch the guitar to play it.

Which reminds me...Drew Barrymore is a babe! ;) :D

zeusse
May 7th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Welcome and how are things in the bluegrass state:)

ET335
May 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM
How-dee!!! :dr

Hello there Big -Rob!!:)

ET335
May 8th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Lies, lies, & more lies!

We're a bunch'a ungrateful, arrogant son's O......wait never mind reverse that, everyone is cool here save for me :p

O & welcome ET-335, I saw ET-1 when I was a kid, so you're the 335th from "up there". You must be have a a full octave reach with those freaky long fingers!

Heck, you don't even have to touch the guitar to play it.

Which reminds me...Drew Barrymore is a babe! ;) :D

LOL!! Thanks for the welcome tot_Ou_tard.Oh yea those fingers Glow on the tips also.:DR

ET335
May 8th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Welcome and how are things in the bluegrass state:)

Thank you zeusse ,and things are great here,Derby is over and didn't win a penny.Lost a dollar though LOL!:D

zeusse
May 9th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Thank you zeusse ,and things are great here,Derby is over and didn't win a penny.Lost a dollar though LOL!:D I went to the KD about 10years ago on my way back up from Memphis I'm not into horse racing but it was quite interesting for a noob like me:)

mikew
May 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM
It's good to have you aboard! I originally hail from the southeast corner of the Bluegrass state myself! :D

ET335
May 9th, 2007, 10:32 PM
It's good to have you aboard! I originally hail from the southeast corner of the Bluegrass state myself! :D

Thanks mikew,this is a great place and nice to know you are from here.I lived in Baltimore for 33 years and moved here in 98:)