PDA

View Full Version : For sale: New MIM Fender Standard Strat (maple neck)

Tone2TheBone
May 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM
This neck is new and in excellent condition. I bought it and put it on my MIM Strat but I am working on getting a Classic 50s Strat (with tinted maple neck) so I can afford to part with it now.

This is the 60th Anniversary MIM Standard Strat upgrade. Medium jumbo frets. Has the 60th Anniversary Fender diamond emblem on the back of the headstock (see photos). Neck is straight with no sharp fret sprout whatsoever. It's currently on my Strat and it plays wonderfully. Asking $129.00 plus $12 shipping. If interested let me know.

1073 1074

1075 1076

sunvalleylaw
May 9th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Man, I love the identical unit on mine! Mine is a little more honey colored than the pics appear, but I am guessing that is a digital photo thing. I don't have a use for one, but would almost get it just because.

Tone2TheBone
May 9th, 2007, 08:59 PM
bump......

Tone2TheBone
May 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
***item no longer for sale...decided to keep this puppy...thanks!***

sunvalleylaw
May 23rd, 2007, 08:54 AM
That a boy! It is a nice neck!

Tone2TheBone
May 23rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Yeah it's pretty cool. I still miss the rosewood sound though but I'll leave it on for now. Anyway when I get the urge to change things up I'll swap it back.

Tone2TheBone
June 22nd, 2007, 10:12 AM
Alright I've changed my mind...again. Up for sale is this new MIM Standard Stratocaster neck in delicious maple. The description is above on the first post.

Why buy an Allparts neck that has no Fender logo? Get the real deal. The price is fair because I've seen them for $150 or $239 on Ebay. You know you want this neck.

Tone2TheBone
July 23rd, 2007, 03:02 PM
I noticed that some people have been viewing this thread and yes the neck is still available. Post here if you're interested.

ted s
July 23rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
Tone, your almost as bad as me .. buy.. sell.. yes.. no.. I went through 4 motorcycles in 6 years because I couldn't make up my mind.

I'll give ya another day or 2.. ;)

Tone2TheBone
July 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
Tone, your almost as bad as me .. buy.. sell.. yes.. no.. I went through 4 motorcycles in 6 years because I couldn't make up my mind.

I'll give ya another day or 2.. ;)

I posted the neck on Craigslist about a month ago after I had decided to sell it again. I got one guy from Texas that was interested in it and then poof...I hadn't heard from him again. I emailed him last night to remind him that I still had it if he was still interested. I can't for the life of me sell this neck! I get little bites here and there and no one is dead serious about it! It's a damn good neck too...mint condition. I already put my old rosewood neck back on my 60s Strat right after I got my Epi Gold Top. I'm going to keep my 60s Strat...a 60s Strat. Again I ended up getting a 50s Strat with maple neck anyway so yes my final decision was again to sell it. THE NECK IS FOR SALE.

I should delete all my other posts about it so people aren't confused.

ted s
July 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
I'm just razzn' you, right ? I hope you didn't read any disrespect into that.

Tone2TheBone
July 23rd, 2007, 03:35 PM
Nah dude I know you're giving me grief for fun. :)

warren0728
July 23rd, 2007, 03:48 PM
I should delete all my other posts about it so people aren't confused.
oh yeah...like that would keep me from being confused....good luck with that! :D ;) :p :DR

ww

Tone2TheBone
July 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
oh yeah...like that would keep me from being confused....good luck with that! :D ;) :p :DR

ww

Special price today only for you Warren. You've got a neckless Strat sitting around there don't you? PM for price. :p

warren0728
July 23rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
i don't even have a strat man :D just av early 1980's peavey strat knock off (which plays pretty darn good BTW)

but if i needed a neck i would come to you first man....really!! :DR

ww

Tone2TheBone
September 6th, 2007, 04:45 PM
SOLD - Thanks Robert.

Robert
September 6th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Yep, can't change your mind now, buddy!