PDA

View Full Version : BARNSTORMER saying hi

BARNSTORMER
May 10th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Hi I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself prior to joining the frey .
After reading through the posts over the past while , I find this forum to be a friendly and informative place .I've been playing for about 20 years and am still learning new things , especially love old tube amps and vintage gear in general .I picked the guitar up again after several years of life getting in the way and have dusted off the old strat and rekindled my life long love affair with music and playing . looking foreward to being part of your friendly forum .

SuperSwede
May 10th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome Barnstormer!

This is THE friendly place for guitar, bass & pancakes.

Tim
May 10th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Hello Barnstormer. This is a cool place. Watch out for the Pancake man.

Tone2TheBone
May 10th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Welcome Barnstormer!

warren0728
May 10th, 2007, 01:34 PM
welcome BARNSTORMER....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

sunvalleylaw
May 10th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Welcome Barnstormer! This is a great place to hang. I like your handle!

duhvoodooman
May 10th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Welcome to TheFret, Barnstormer! Tell us a bit more about your Strat and your other gear!

ted s
May 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Welcome Barnstormer, nice intro.

t_ross33
May 10th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Welcome Barnstormer! I'll have to be careful how I abbreviate your handle - not sure how you'd like my replying to your comments as "BS" :D

Looking forward to your participation here.

Trev

Robert
May 10th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome! Cool handle. Good you're back into playing. Tell us more about that old strat and what barns you usually storm.

Spudman
May 10th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Howdy. :D

ET335
May 10th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome Barnstormer,nice people here:)

tot_Ou_tard
May 11th, 2007, 05:52 AM
Welcome Barnstormer! I'll have to be careful how I abbreviate your handle - not sure how you'd like my replying to your comments as "BS" :D

Looking forward to your participation here.

Trev

Barney is almost as bad. :D

Welcome 'stormer! I love to hear of rekindled interests. It's a shame to let something like that fade away.

BARNSTORMER
May 11th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Thanks very much for the warm welcome folks , I just figured out the pancakes reference , very funny , Warren needs to do a you-tube video doin "I'M YOUR PANCAKE MAN" a'la DLR and Van Halen ..I'm positive you guys could do the backing track for that .

6STRINGS 9LIVES
May 11th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Welcome Barnstormer , tube amps and vintage gear do tell..glad you made it .

zeusse
May 11th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Welcome Barnstormer:)

tot_Ou_tard
May 11th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Thanks very much for the warm welcome folks , I just figured out the pancakes reference , very funny , Warren needs to do a you-tube video doin "I'M YOUR PANCAKE MAN" a'la DLR and Van Halen ..I'm positive you guys could do the backing track for that .

Do ya' really wanna *see* that? :D

warren0728
May 11th, 2007, 05:53 PM
I just figured out the pancakes reference , very funny , Warren needs to do a you-tube video doin "I'M YOUR PANCAKE MAN" a'la DLR and Van Halen ..I'm positive you guys could do the backing track for that .
cool...i have a summer project to work on! :D :eek: :DR ;)

ww

6STRINGS 9LIVES
May 12th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Warren just consider the marketing possibilities .. at least you would be welcomed with open arms at IHOP, watch out aunt jamimah.

R_of_G
May 13th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Wanted to add a hello Barnstormer. I am a recent new member myself, and I've found the other members to be very knowledgeable and friendly people. Hopefully you will enjoy it here as much as I am.

Brian Krashpad
July 1st, 2007, 05:42 AM
Welcome Barnstormer! Like Robert said, tell us some more about your Strat and amps!