PDA

View Full Version : Evanescent Surge

FrankAxtell
May 12th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I just finished a multi-tracked rock guitar composition call "Evanescent Surge". I used a Fender Deluxe Reverb with and AC Booster and a Mesa Boogie TriAxis with 2/90 power amp. Enjoy...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=518251&songID=5356514

jasongins
May 13th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Wow! That was awesome and quite a bit different than your other postings. It has kind of an '80s, almost Journey-ish sound (I mean this as a complement - really enjoyed it).

FrankAxtell
May 13th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Wow! That was awesome and quite a bit different than your other postings. It has kind of an '80s, almost Journey-ish sound (I mean this as a complement - really enjoyed it).
Thanks...I'm a very big Neil Schon fan from way back...I guess it came through in this recording...lol

zeusse
May 13th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Yes this is quite a beautifull job on this I really enjoy your tones Frank the delay on this track is set just right it really carries the tone out well. What are you using for delay?

FrankAxtell
May 14th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Yes this is quite a beautifull job on this I really enjoy your tones Frank the delay on this track is set just right it really carries the tone out well. What are you using for delay?
In the studio all my effects are done in Logic Pro 7 on that track I used the "tape delay" in Logic...live i use an Electro-Harmonix memory man.