PDA

View Full Version : Marty Friedman Vs. Paul Gilbert

Big_Rob
May 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W744PD_1NSc&mode=related&search=

Robert
May 16th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hey Big Rob, it's great to see you are finding interesting stuff on other sites, but in general, instead of only posting a link to youtube, could you please write a few words telling us about the clip in question and why you think it's cool?

I am sure others too would appreciate hearing what you have to say about the clips you find.

ShortBuSX
May 16th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I like both of them almost equally...I mean I really like MF, but I hate how he almost always resorts to the diminished scales. I like PG, but he looses major points for Mr.Big...he had a great following until then.

The video is pretty cool though...pretty funny Japaneese game show-like...great video! Thanks!

Big_Rob
May 16th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Big Rob, it's great to see you are finding interesting stuff on other sites, but in general, instead of only posting a link to youtube, could you please write a few words telling us about the clip in question and why you think it's cool?

I am sure others too would appreciate hearing what you have to say about the clips you find.

No problem.

The reason I usually dont post a description is because during the day I post from work and calls come in pretty quickly.

Spudman
May 16th, 2007, 10:29 PM

Count me as one of those.
What ever it may be. To hear what is foremost in your mind as you post the link gives me the ability to hear or see just a bit with your ears and eyes. That helps me understand why you might for instance post a Milli Vanilli clip.:D

Not that you ever would.

Big_Rob
May 17th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Ill try to do better with the descriptions