PDA

View Full Version : more girl problems

pie_man_25
May 16th, 2007, 04:44 PM
:mad: man, what is it with girls:mad: ? If not one, then the other.

since the girl that wanted me to cut my hair, there has been one other girl (an added bonus, she doesn't mind the hair!), I kinda didn't think of her at first, but I don't know how it happened, she was just like all, "hi!" and I was like "hi!" with my voice one octave lower than the average person. A few weeks passed, and we found that we had much in common, and yesterday, I was going to ask her out, I walked up to her,
and she said "O my god, you like Stephanie?!?!?!?! (not in a mad way, in the kind of aww, how sweet way)" stephanie being the name of the previous girl. Of course, I thought, I consdered it, but it wouldn't work out, so I said "No". Then of course she said " Well then who do you like???"
and me, with my trademark shyness, blushed and simply said "Umm..." just stood there:rolleyes: .

Are all girls like this? or is it just the ones in my highschool?

Tone2TheBone
May 16th, 2007, 04:48 PM
They're sighting up prospective mates. It's in their DNA..of all girls/women. Welcome to the gene pool! ;)

Spudman
May 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Dude you need some rock n roll attitude.:DR :R

If that chick asked me (and I was your age) who I liked, I would have looked her in the eye and said "I like YOU in the most urgent way. Lets run away together."

It's all about confidence. You are fishing just as they are. Some that you catch are keepers - some you throw back, but ultimately fishing is a good time. Just make it a good time and fish with confidence because, as they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea.;)

Like Tone said, it's in their genes to do this stuff. It's a wise man who realizes this and make it work for him instead of being surprised by it. Act confidently. Think - James Bond. Better yet watch a couple of Bond movies.

pie_man_25
May 16th, 2007, 06:53 PM
/\yeah, that was the original idea, but that happened after the whole "umm..."
thing, I'm still pretty shy. I think that practice makes perfect though, and maybe if I ask her out next week or something it might work out. You know, usually people, after hearing my voice ask me if it gets me chicks, but I replie the truth, "Not really, all the girls I've met like all the emo guys that look, sound act and cry like girls, so really they're not looking for men at all, they're looking for girls."

DaveO
May 17th, 2007, 02:03 AM
My philosophy has always been to be who you are right from the start. If she likes you then she likes YOU. If she doesn't then it wouldn't have lasted long anyway. After 19 years of marriage it seems like it worked to me. In the meantime try to get in all the "fishin" you can until you land the right one. D*mn I'm old.
Dave

Tim
May 17th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Beleive me ... you will never, I mean never figure out how woman think. They change with the seasons, the temperatutre, Believe me ... you will never, I mean never figure out how woman think. They change with the seasons, the temperature, and depending on the atmospheric conditions can change in a heart beat. I got 30 years with the same woman. She has now entered the unknown beginning stages of menopause. Just when I thought I new where she was coming from, it has all changed drastically.

Do not send precious time trying to figure woman out. Just go with what feels comfortable. If you like her then ask her out. If she says no, ask a second time. If you still get a no … move on. Statistics show that more than 60% of today's women are single. That is what T2TB would call an over stocked lake of fish. Go fishing my friend and throw back the non keepers.

Tone2TheBone
May 17th, 2007, 09:47 AM
In 20 or more years from now you're gonna remember what that chick asked you and you're gonna go..."damn why didn't I tell her it was her I liked!" Spud makes a very important point. Us old guys always say...and you're gonna say it too someday..."if I only knew THEN what I know NOW". Think about this and act now as if you had gone back in time and you already had all this experience and confidence behind you. You'd be a babe magnet dude. Pluck that flower while it has blossomed!

pie_man_25
May 17th, 2007, 04:46 PM
you know, that's a good philosophy, although, some girl, said she might be going out with some dude, which kinda sucks balls, one girl that doesn't mind the hair, and she's taken!!! although, I don't know for sure, I don't know until I ask, what's the worst she could say anyways? no thank you I'm taken.
You know I think I'm learning something about women, they are completely ****ed up, and I will never understand them because we are too different. Perhaps I should consider becoming a rock star, and letting the women come to me!!!

warren0728
May 17th, 2007, 05:48 PM
'nuff said....

ww

tot_Ou_tard
May 17th, 2007, 06:27 PM
That's hilarious Warren.

Pieman, you should really take the psychic confidence boost all these old guys are giving you to heart.

When you get older you'll regret not supporting your own individuality with calm confidence more than anything else. If you like her ask her out. If she's into somebody else say, call me if you discover that he's a jerk & move on with your life.

We all have secret fantasies of going back in time & telling our younger selves to relax & go for it. Girls love true confidence. You'll know yourself when you're older, you might as well act like the man you are going to become.

You probably already know this, but it is good to really understand it deep down.

Almost everyone you know is an idiot. No kidding, world class dumbf@cks. In just a few years you'll never give them a moment's thought. you'll soon be totally free of them, so be free now.

tot_Ou_tard
May 17th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Warren, I showed that Man/Woman pedal thingy to my wife. It cracked her up!

Who knows what all those knobs are for, but it's very, very important that all of them are set...just so. ;) :D

SuperSwede
May 18th, 2007, 12:35 AM
'nuff said....

ww

Jawohl... that picture says it all.

Robert
May 18th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah, that one picture says more than a million fights.

ShortBuSX
May 18th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I was going to ask her out, I walked up to her,
and she said "O my god, you like Stephanie?!?!?!?! (not in a mad way, in the kind of aww, how sweet way)" stephanie being the name of the previous girl. Of course, I thought, I consdered it, but it wouldn't work out, so I said "No". Then of course she said " Well then who do you like???"
and me, with my trademark shyness, blushed and simply said "Umm..." just stood there:rolleyes: .

Are all girls like this? or is it just the ones in my highschool?

No its not all girls...just you "Nancy"!:p Come on man, grow a pair!! You can do it!!!

I hate being "tested" by females...but the good news is you actually passed!
She KNEW you liked that other girl(or used to), but you said you didnt...but then comes the test..."well who do you like?"...and see this is where you passed....sometimes, people dont have to say anything and it still speaks volumes. If the girl knows you at all, she knows youre kinda shy..."umm" kinda said everyhing that needed to be said(youre still a wuss)...but if Hollywood has taught us anything, chics dig that kinda real crap that us guys just dont understand....right now shes telling her friends at the "Cake Baking Forum" how "cute" you were.

Now heres what you do...just be yourself, but kick it up a notch...ask her if shed like to go do something, spend more time with her doing simple ordinary stuff that the both of yall would enjoy...with no preasure...and the kicker its still a date! So you can still maintain your shyness, but...

...Realize almost nothing good in life is handed to you....if you want something bad enough, you gotta work for it, ask for it or take it!

ShortBuSX
June 2nd, 2007, 09:49 AM
So what happened with the girl???

pie_man_25
June 2nd, 2007, 12:46 PM
/\ well I asked her out this week, and she has a boyfriend, all this worrying for nothing!! WTF!!!

ted s
June 2nd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Don't loose any sleep over it Pie, in the long run it means nothing. Maybe you can catch the next sale. Yes, there will be many more sales.