PDA

View Full Version : Blues/Rock/Jazz-ish stuff by me

Jamie O
May 16th, 2007, 08:34 PM
It's on my Myspace page but I swear to God I ain't tryin to sell nothin! I'm willing to take good or bad opinions, but please don't tell me I dont know how to play jazz, I know that, hence the"ish" in the title. I just like the chords!:cool:

http://www.myspace.com/jamieoue

sunvalleylaw
May 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hey, some really nice enjoyable stuff there. Thanks for sharing! Nice legato feel to it, especially on the nice mellow Red Peppers piece. Liked Butterscotch Blues quite a bit too.

zeusse
May 16th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Lots of good stuff you have and remember does anyone really know how to play jazz I've always said if you make anymistakes it has to be jazz....I'm really diggin Butterscotch Blues too:D

Jamie O
May 17th, 2007, 08:54 PM
for the kind woids! Zeusse I listened to the Bliss song and For The Love of Beer..freakin sweet playing man, good good stuff....oh yeah and I just posted a new song I did this week, should be up tonite or friday at the latest, call Vanilla is the New Chocolate...naming instrumentals is pain in the butt sometimes!

aeolian
May 18th, 2007, 10:35 AM
I finally got around to listening to your tunes, Jamie O, and they are excellent. Another great player on this board, fantastic!

oldguy
May 18th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I finally got around to listening to your tunes, Jamie O, and they are excellent. Another great player on this board, fantastic!

Yep, I heard Jamie's tunes from another site and would've told you guys he's good, but it's better to "shut up and play yer guitar" in some situations.:rolleyes: :D

Robert
May 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Cool, Jamie - listening to your tune right now. Good job on that one. I like the chord progression.