PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

250Keith
May 18th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Hello I've been lurking for a week thought I would say hi, I'm 45 just getting back into playing, I figure its cheeper that raceing birt bikes and I love music, I just cant play it:D I want to learn though, I would like to learn more about pickups also, I have a SG clone with low end Humbucker pups and alittle SS amp, I'm picking up a cube 60 shortly, I like blues, clasic rock, jazz funk, and alot of other music.
Thanks Keith.

ted s
May 18th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Welcome aboard Keith.

Big K
May 18th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Welcome Back to GuitarLand...

Robert
May 18th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Keith, good to have you here. Make yourself comfortable.

warren0728
May 18th, 2007, 06:33 PM
welcome 250Keith....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

WackyT
May 18th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Hi Keith! I'm new here also, 41 years old, and just started learning to playing.

Tone2TheBone
May 18th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Welcome Keith good to have you here. :)

sunvalleylaw
May 18th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Hi Keith. Welcome! I am 44 and pretty new to playing. I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Spudman
May 18th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Hi Keith

Yup. No chains to buy, pre mix to worry about and you won't spend any money on tires here...guitars and pedals are a whole nuther story.

Welcome.

ps. you'll never need a trailer to haul your guitar. :D

250Keith
May 18th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Hi Keith

Yup. No chains to buy, pre mix to worry about and you won't spend any money on tires here...guitars and pedals are a whole nuther story.

Welcome.

I love the smell of premix in the morning:D
Thanks for the greeting.
Keith.

SuperSwede
May 19th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Welcome Keith.

oldguy
May 19th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Hello Keith, glad to have you with us. Nice friendly folk who are happy to help and welcome new members like family. (The side of the family you like:D ).
That's kinda how I like to think of us here at the fret.:p

tot_Ou_tard
May 19th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Hello I've been lurking for a week thought I would say hi, I'm 45 just getting back into playing, I figure its cheeper that raceing birt bikes and I love music, I just cant play it:D I want to learn though, I would like to learn more about pickups also, I have a SG clone with low end Humbucker pups and alittle SS amp, I'm picking up a cube 60 shortly, I like blues, clasic rock, jazz funk, and alot of other music.
Thanks Keith.

Welcome Keith. Is the 250 a motorcycle cc reference?

Warren rides a 0728 ;) :p

Got any bike pics?

I started playing a little over a year ago & I'm in my mid 40's.

Nice mix of nubes & hotshots here.

ET335
May 19th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Hi Keith.. Welcome! Great Bunch of People here and Spud will serve the Pancakes!:D

250Keith
May 19th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Welcome Keith. Is the 250 a motorcycle cc reference?

Warren rides a 0728 ;) :p

Got any bike pics?

I started playing a little over a year ago & I'm in my mid 40's.

Nice mix of nubes & hotshots here.

Ya I ride a 300 KTM now, I sold the 250 KTM, I'll work on the Pics, I'm a computer knob.
OldGuy do you hang at the cordboad also?

Thanks agian for the greetings
Keith.

oldguy
May 19th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Nope. Must be another oldguy, Keith.:D

Spudman
May 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Keith.. Welcome! Great Bunch of People here and Spud will serve the Pancakes!:D

Not really. That's Warren's job. I just don't mind if it smells like pancakes.;) :D

250Keith
May 19th, 2007, 07:56 PM
I likes pancakes:D

duhvoodooman
May 20th, 2007, 02:10 PM
I likes pancakes:D
It's the condition of the guy servin' them that you need to worry about! :eek: ;)

Welcome to TheFret, Keith! :DR

tot_Ou_tard
May 21st, 2007, 06:44 PM
We need a fret t-shirt that sez in anti-homeresque tones

Eeeeeewwwwwww! Pancakes, ugh. :eek:

R_of_G
May 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM

Well, perhaps if I ever get myself a Lesley rotary speaker cabinet to play through because no way does that fit in my Civic.

sunvalleylaw
May 22nd, 2007, 03:55 PM
Hi Keith

Welcome.

Spud should come clean and admit he would need a trailer to haul his guitars! :eek: :p

Brian Krashpad
July 1st, 2007, 05:24 AM
Welcome Keef! Lotsa Canuckians here, so you'll feel right at home, eh?

Come to think of it there's lotsa Floridians here too. Odd that.

R_of_G
July 1st, 2007, 09:15 AM
Noticed that too Brian. Florida and Canada [and North Carolina] seem well represented here. Perhaps it's that all end with an A, eh?:cool:

Brian Krashpad
July 2nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
Noticed that too Brian. Florida and Canada [and North Carolina] seem well represented here. Perhaps it's that all end with an A, eh?:cool:

Haha, by Jove that must be it! :D

ted s
July 2nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
Didn't you guys know that during winter Florida is an official Canadian province.

Brian Krashpad
July 5th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Didn't you guys know that during winter Florida is an official Canadian province.

Only the southwest coast.

From Tampa down.

:D

pes_laul
July 6th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Well, perhaps if I ever get myself a Lesley rotary speaker cabinet to play through because no way does that fit in my Civic.
oh you think thats bad r of g try going to places on a little pedal bike
oh and HI KIEITH!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

R_of_G
July 6th, 2007, 10:25 AM
i'm just glad that in my walking days i didn't play guitar bc that would have been a LOT of walking with equipment. then again, i dream of moving back to ny, so a car wouldn't be needed there. how many amps can you take on a subway train anyway? lol :cool:

250Keith
July 6th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I think I'm missing something:D _hit I thought I was at work.
And hi back.:DR