PDA

View Full Version : Myra Marshall Band medley

Robert
June 9th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I put up a medley of some of the songs we play with da band.

Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAdgrZjaAI and let me know what you think!

250Keith
June 9th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Hell Robert A couple of drinks I would be up there dancing, over the net and all it sounded OK to me, I heard the pool tabels but no body dancing, Rock on! :DR

duhvoodooman
June 9th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Sounded good from here! I wish that hot guitar player had an extended solo in there someplace, though.

BTW, is your bass player running from the cops or something? Talk about lurkin' in the shadows!

Robert
June 9th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Well I didn't include any solos because this clip was intended as a promotional DVD - trying to get us more gigs - I figured guitar solos weren't that important for this purpose. I'll upload some more stuff later where solos are included (if I think it sounds good enough, that is ::cool: )

The bass player didn't have spotlight on him unfortunately - we had one spotlight disconnected so we could use the power outlet for the camera...:)

duhvoodooman
June 9th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I'll upload some more stuff later where solos are included (if I think it sounds good enough, that is....
If it's you playing those solos, I wouldn't worry too much about them sounding good enough! :DR

Justaguyin_nc
June 10th, 2007, 04:08 AM
Enjoyed it Robert.. When the house is a rockin!!

tot_Ou_tard
June 10th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Very nice Robert. Here's hoping that you score some great gigs!

warren0728
June 10th, 2007, 09:23 AM
two things....

1. Good thing Myra is up front....she's a hottie and well....you guys are not! :p

2. We need more screamin' solos!

I would love to hear myra sing a slow blues ballad like I'd Rather Go Blind by Etta James!

ww

Robert
June 10th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I'm with ya, Warren! I will post some clips with some guitar solos later. I left them out of this one since it's a promotional video.