PDA

View Full Version : Live blues video of my band...

Jimi75
June 10th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Heya Folks,

Here's a little video of our last gig. Played a little improvised blues and made a ridiculous little presentation of the band in the first 30 seconds :-)

Amp = Flextone III
Guitar: Fender 62 vintage
Vocals: improvised ;-)

Hope you like it.....yeah the audience was a little behind the camera angle...people must have thought that we bite.....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2035435439

Give it a chance - please...;)

Jimi

tot_Ou_tard
June 10th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Heya Folks,

Here's a little video of our last gig. Played a little improvised blues and made a ridiculous little presentation of the band in the first 30 seconds :-)

Since I don't know German, I had to make up what you were saying. I'm sure that what you actually said was much less ridiculous ;).

Very nice playing! Even though you don't like your Flextone III, you make it sound very good.

SuperSwede
June 10th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Hey Jimi! Your guitar sounds fantastic, and you play really good too :)
+1

Jimi75
June 10th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Thaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Yeha I kind of liked the tone of the Flex III....oh god I am so indecisive regarding amps!

Robert
June 10th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Yeaah! Nice stuff! That Strat seems like a great guitar.

Vocals sound good too. Dang, I wish I could sing better.

You've got great chops. I'd love to jam with you one day!

warren0728
June 10th, 2007, 09:14 AM
excellent...sounded great to me! :DR

ww

marnold
June 10th, 2007, 09:24 AM
My German is a little rusty, but I believe everyone was introduced, followed by "Hello, Cleveland!"

Jimi75
June 10th, 2007, 11:28 AM
My German is a little rusty, but I believe everyone was introduced, followed by "Hello, Cleveland!"

Oh that was "Hello Krefeld"! Very good Marnold, damn close!

Jimi75
June 10th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Yeaah! Nice stuff! That Strat seems like a great guitar.

Vocals sound good too. Dang, I wish I could sing better.

You've got great chops. I'd love to jam with you one day!

Thank you Robert, I feel honored by your compliment.

M29
June 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Hello Jimi,

Sounded great! I like that Strat it sounded very good as well as the singing. Very nice indeed!

M29

Big K
June 10th, 2007, 12:13 PM
das ist sehr gut!!! netter ton auf der gitarre

duhvoodooman
June 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Nice! Sure sounded like da blooz to me! B1tchin' Strat tone!! :DR

sunvalleylaw
June 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Tasty! I would enjoy hearing a full set of those sounds. Vocals, tone and chops all in one package. The rest of the band sounds good too!

LagrangeCalvert
June 10th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Tasty! I would enjoy hearing a full set of those sounds. Vocals, tone and chops all in one package. The rest of the band sounds good too!

I agree...you sound great. If you ever make it state side...come to cincinnati....enjoy the October fest we have and jam at some bars....you got some chops bro...I would play rhythm man for you any day of the week.

Killer texas blues tone man.

Justaguyin_nc
June 12th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Great playing and singing Jimi75... enjoyed it alot.. you got the tone of da blues.. a person couldn't ask for more.. excellent.