PDA

View Full Version : Hearing test

Robert
June 12th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Go and take the test! http://www.freehearingtest.com/test.shtml

I could not hear the last tone with either ear...:(

Tone2TheBone
June 12th, 2007, 10:51 AM
You're kidding? Man that last tone made me wince like someone scratching a chalkboard with their fingernails. Yikes.

I passed even though I have to lean in to hear someone talk.

Robert
June 12th, 2007, 10:58 AM
No really, I can't hear the last one unless I crank my speaker. I have hearing loss for sure, I have suspected it for a while. Guess I should get some good ear protection for gigs and thinks like that, as well as a hearing aid.

warren0728
June 12th, 2007, 11:48 AM
what did you say? :p

ww

Tone2TheBone
June 12th, 2007, 12:27 PM
*leans in*....huh wha? ;) You'd never guess that you had hearing loss from your tone and playing Robert.

sunvalleylaw
June 12th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Passed easily on lowest computer volume I could make it. Guess my hearing/listening issues are between the ears and/or gender related. :rolleyes: :p Seriously though, in crowded rooms or when the kids are running amuck, I find it hard hear people speaking. Probably a concentration issue.

P.S. Robert, I agree with the guys. Any hearing loss you have is not apparent in your playing at all.

Spudman
June 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM
I can hear them all but there are some frequencies they skipped that I don't have any more.

R_of_G
June 13th, 2007, 07:20 AM
passed easily, but then again i have the blessing/curse of hearing everything. i'm usually the one in a group of people having multiple conversations, so i wasn't surprised with the results. i can still hear the last tone a minute after the test.