PDA

View Full Version : Donation Challenge

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 30th, 2006, 10:58 AM
sticky post???????/

Robert
January 30th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Thank you 6s9l, your donation is greatly appreciated!

6STRINGS 9LIVES
January 30th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Earlier today I posted the "donation challenge " thread , its fundamental premise was to draw attention to the fact that this forum like most things in life has associated costs .. I hit the "make donation " button and gave 20.00 us..err 23.65 canadian..and issued a challenge for other members to do the same , to help robert and vitalmyles meet the costs of keeping this forum up and running and to hopefully help them build on what they have so successfully created ... my intention was not to put any pressure on anybody to do the same (well maybe just a little) but rather to show my support and gratitude for their and everyone elses efforts to make this forum special .. if in doing so i have upset or offended anyone i most humbly apologize ... 6S9L

Tim
January 31st, 2006, 05:39 AM
6S9L,

That has been on my mind since I first visited Robert’s webpage “Dolphin Street". You have rekindled the desire to help support Robert’s cause. I have learned so much from this forum. Thank you Robert and also to the rest of you forum contributors. Now I must put into practice all the instruction and advice I have been given. I am a humble man, so I will match your donation and maybe a little more.