PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks !

ted s
July 1st, 2007, 09:08 AM
http://www.3dflags.com/media/icon/classic/c/3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif

tot_Ou_tard
July 1st, 2007, 09:29 AM
What do Canucks do on Canada Day?

WackyT
July 1st, 2007, 10:46 AM
They put on their tuques, drink a couple cases of beer, watch hockey, and eat poutine and donuts.

t_ross33
July 1st, 2007, 11:56 AM
They put on their tuques, drink a couple cases of beer, watch hockey, and eat poutine and donuts.

Har dee Har har! :D

It's smokin' hot here in Saskatchewan. I'm gonna kick back and down some MOLSON CANADIAN and sit on my new deck (moving into the new house this weekend!!!). I have to work a shift at the Canada Day celebrations, in particular the gate at the Humboldt Jaycees 40-something annual DEMOLITION DERBY, after which, our band MID-LIFE CRISIS will be partying the night away in the beer tent! Most folks have tomorrow off, so it should be a good night :DR

Happy Canada Day! THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE!!! :DR

duhvoodooman
July 1st, 2007, 11:59 AM
Happy Canada Day to all our Fretter friends up there in the Great White North!

So what do you hosers do to fete this momentous occasion, anyway? Canadian 7-course dinner, maybe (sixpack of Molson and some moose jerky)? ;) :D

Robert
July 1st, 2007, 05:45 PM
Happy Canada Day! My wife, 13-year old daughter and I celebrated by running a race! I was 4th overall pretty happy about that, on a 15 km road race course which was "mis-marked" and turned out to be only 13.5 km.

Otherwise, it's beer (Boddington's or Rikard's Red) and hunting polar bears downtown.

WackyT
July 1st, 2007, 05:52 PM
Forgot the

http://accel96.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/00/13/92/kraftdinner.jpg

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2007, 09:44 PM
Hope your day was great guys!

pie_man_25
July 2nd, 2007, 09:43 AM
Yaaay! Canada day!! For Canada day, me and my father went to my uncle's and used hishigh speed connection to the internet to watch every Bob+ Doug Mckenzie comedie act, then we went home to listend to the "great white north" album TWICE, then we listened to Rush while eating a dinner composed of pancakes, back bacon and beer, although I couldn't drink the beer. It was AWESOME EH?!, I feel like such a hoser now.

tot_Ou_tard
July 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Yaaay! Canada day!! For Canada day, me and my father went to my uncle's and used hishigh speed connection to the internet to watch every Bob+ Doug Mckenzie comedie act, then we went home to listend to the "great white north" album TWICE, then we listened to Rush while eating a dinner composed of pancakes, back bacon and beer, although I couldn't drink the beer. It was AWESOME EH?!, I feel like such a hoser now.
So what are you going to do on the 4th of July? :p :D ;)

WackyT
July 2nd, 2007, 08:08 PM
Did you play along while listening to Rush, pie_man?

Iago
July 3rd, 2007, 07:42 AM
Happy Canada Day! THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE!!! :DR

Is there a fake north? :D

Happy Canadá day!!

pie_man_25
July 3rd, 2007, 09:05 AM
Did you play along while listening to Rush, pie_man?

a little, I'm only a so-so bassist, but the REAL question is, HOW did you play along while listening to Rush? in which case, I painted my J-bass black and plugged into my full-stack and kicked *** until the neighbours called the cops for disturbing the peace... stupid neighbours, and then their daughter played rap really loud at 12:00 and kept me up, so at 6:00 a.m., I plugged into my fullstack and played plenty of Rush, the Tea party, and the tragically hip. (no avril, or simpl plan, or celine dion).

a bit of exciting news: I got an autograph from the guy that started the Tea party and opened for Rush, I was so happy, I might be playing in his band, Brand X.

WackyT
July 3rd, 2007, 09:08 AM
Glad to hear, pie_man. Rap ought to be officially classified as noise pollution.

pie_man_25
July 4th, 2007, 09:00 AM
/\ I think you should keep in mind that at one point rock and roll was considered noise pollutiuon, although I do share your view.

ps. Is it just me, or is the Canadian music industry declining?