PDA

View Full Version : Please read - EVH guitar financing...easy!!!!

Jimi75
July 2nd, 2007, 07:34 AM
:confused:

Did you know it is that easy to get one of the EVH custom shop guitars that are limited to 300pcs and cost 25000 USD?

Take a look at this example of financing! I really wanna know which "brain" came up with this idea.....yeah, especially the final rate, I mean, it's easy isn't it?

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-CHA-2205150-000.html

:confused:

Lev
July 2nd, 2007, 07:48 AM
might as well be five easy payments of $1 and final payment of $24,995 :D

Jimi75
July 2nd, 2007, 08:00 AM
might as well be five easy payments of $1 and final payment of $24,995 :D

Well that's an offer!

Big_Rob
July 2nd, 2007, 09:03 AM
talk about a balloon payment :D

ted s
July 2nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
Geez, if it's going to be that easy I may as well get 2 !?

Justaguyin_nc
July 2nd, 2007, 02:45 PM
Geez, if it's going to be that easy I may as well get 2 !?

Umm ... can I have one then Ted? I will make the first few payments off your hands if ya wish...;)

ted s
July 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
No problem Justa, who wants the other one ?

Spudman
July 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
Uh oh! I'm gassing.

Not.:)

SuperSwede
July 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM
If I had enough money to spend 5 EASY Payments of $600.00 Plus $22,000.00 Down I would not buy a pre-damaged strat that´s missing one of its pickups. EVH? Sure but I´d take a Wolfgang over that strat anyday. Must be for the die-hard fans.

Mark
July 3rd, 2007, 12:21 AM
Hell I just pulled the trigger.......Oh lookie there's a flying donkey..............

That is about the dumbest piece of crap to be foisted on the public. I hope I never meet somebody who bought one, my laughter would be uncontrolable. If I ever walk into a Doctors office and this is in his display Iam splitting!! If he's dumb enough to buy one of these he aint workin for me!

LagrangeCalvert
July 3rd, 2007, 01:52 AM
Hey, I'm not trying to be a jerk or rain on anyone's parade but I have to say something....

The local Sam Ash in Tri-county north of Cincinnati Ohio got one of these in on a trade...the yellow and black one...it was the EVH series by Charvel or W/E, and its an amazing guitar, to emulate EVH's sound....it plays amazingly and was a high energy guitar by just looking at it, BUT, the pup was IMO a little over the top. I am friends with the repair guy there and the Guitar sales manager. He told me that they only gave the guy 2500 on the trade in?????
But my question to all of us fretters is WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY HWY HWY HWY WHY WHY YHW YWH HWHWHWHWY WHY.....sell that guitar? Its obviously ment to be more of a collectors item than something you'd gig out with right? Correct me if I'm wrong but why trade in a EVH to buy the limited edt. H.R. Giger Ibanez???? Baffled yet....when the tech asked him what kind of rig he was playing through.....hold on fellas. A Crate Full-Stack with a Digitech Death metal pedal.....Its alright, cause I know none of us would waste money and tone like he did. The only bad thing about being the guy who did all that is he can only kill himself once.

P.S. I did want the EVH guitar...but just to have, not to play. To me its a collectors piece that you can brag to your friends about. I digress and I'm rambling......later dude's

Josh.

duhvoodooman
July 3rd, 2007, 10:00 AM
The local Sam Ash in Tri-county north of Cincinnati Ohio got one of these in on a trade...the yellow and black one...it was the EVH series by Charvel or W/E, and its an amazing guitar, to emulate EVH's sound....it plays amazingly and was a high energy guitar by just looking at it, BUT, the pup was IMO a little over the top. I am friends with the repair guy there and the Guitar sales manager. He told me that they only gave the guy 2500 on the trade in?????

Two different beasts. The Charvel EVH "Art Series" model has been out for a while and goes for about $2600. The "Frankenstein" replica was developed by Fender to be as exact a representation of Eddie's famous guitar as possible, right down to the cigarette burns on the headstock. But $25,000 still seems a bit high....

Charvel "Art Sereis" EVH Replica (http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_charvel_evh_art_series_guitar?full_sku=1029233 98&src=4WFRWXX)

Fender EVH "Frankenstein" Replica (http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/EVH-Eddie-Van-Halen-Frankenstein-Replica-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=104226733&src=4WFRWXX)

Tone2TheBone
July 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Randy was right. Sounds like smoke and mirrors.